she still has feelings for me.

michaelandrew00

Help. My coworker still has feelings for me. we dated. we broke up. we tallk better now. the only thing is she has a boyfriend. I think she is stringing me along. I don't want to be pulled along. I asked her for a second chance awhile back. she said, "I can't" we were fooling around with each other and developed feelings for each other. We both never meant for that to happen. It would be easy to forget about each other but we work in the same place. She has a boyfriend, I should just walk away, but how?

Well, doesn't she sound like a fine piece of work. Not.

Sounds like she's a skanky tease, who had some fun with ya, then it ended, now she's with someone but leads you to believe she still wants you. She sounds like nothing but major trouble.

It's risky enough (for various reasons) to get involved with a coworker...but a coworker who has a boyfriend? That's a recipe for disaster.

Good, you know you need to "just walk away"...excellent...but you're not sure how? Well, try being honest....try telling her that you're not interested in anyone who's already in a relationship and that even if she wasn't, the coworker-dating thing can be tough, especially when it doesn't work out (which you've already experienced w/ her in the past).

Can you even really RESPECT this chick? What kind of gal is she, to be involved with someone, but back chasing you? She sounds like a bit of a hooch. You need her like you need a root canal.

If all else fails, you could tell her you're seeing someone as of recently.....but thank her for her interest. lol.

By the way, any idea if your workplace has any kind of policy regarding dating amongst coworkers? Lots of companies do...and in those that have these policies, getting caught can cause you to lose your job.