Wondering What 2 DO?

Hello everyone! I'm kind of confused a bit because the situation I'm in is a first for me and I'm not sure how to handle it. So I decided to post it on this forum to get different views. It goes like this.......

For the past couple of months, I have been invovled with a young lady who has a boyfriend. We started out as friends but soon developed in something more. Before anything started we talked about it and felt it was wrong because she was invovled and I was too. But the more we saw each other the temptation overcame us and we started to become intimate with each other.

We didn't have sex but rather long and sweet kissing. Every moment we are together it feels so right! She says the same thing too! The other day while we were having lunch, she told me she was thinking of taking it a step further. She wants to be more intimate and I feel the same way. But of course, it's just to difficult to do under the present circumstances. We're both in relationship but both the relationships are nearly over with. She's having a hard time with her BF and my GF is doing the same thing!

Some how it feels like we were meant to be but sometimes I wonder what in the world am I doing!

I care for my present GF tremendous but I feel I clicked with this other lady on a different level. She tells me the same thing and told me if she didn't have a BF she wouldn't hesistate in dating me. But has also givin me hints about breaking up with him because it isn't fair for him. This is a very sticky situation and I really need some advice on it.Thanxs!!!

Your situation is more than sticky...it's 100% inappropriate.

If you are having problems in your relationship that are driving you to cheat on your girlfriend, END THE RELATIONSHIP. To be fair to your girlfriend, you either need to end things with her or cut off this "intimate friendship" you have going on entirely. What gives you the right to treat your girlfriend like dirt? She's probably giving you a hard time because she suspects something is up. Women have this thing called intuition that generally won't let you get away with doing things like this.

Why do you think it's okay to cheat? Why does she? Why is this such a confusing and difficult situation?

Do the right thing and end your relationship. If you tremendously loved your girlfriend, you would have enough respect for her to not be off kissing some other chick. You are showing her a complete lack of respect.

It sounds to me like you and your "friend" are meant for each other. Hopefully it won't end up backfiring on you.

I think the original poster was sharing a personal problem for which they sought our thoughts and advice. Advising them of your ability to tell them where to go or labeling them without being otherwise constructive is not in keeping with the spirit of this forum, in my opinion.

I know I can be pretty harsh sometimes but I never cut people's behavior without expounding on just why I feel that way and telling them how they are destroying their lives. I try not to make people feel ashamed for having come here to seek help.

But I respect your right to limit your posts in whatever way you see fit. I hope you will reconsider things for the future.

Tell your girlfriend that you wanna see other people. And tell this girl to tell her boyfriend that. Problem solved.

She's cheating on her boyfriend. What makes you think she won't cheat on you? It could also be the passion for doing something 'naughty' and the thrill of the chase. Decide if she is really girlfriend material.

BTW, I'd break up with you girlfriend. Clearly you care about her, but not enough to remain faithful. Let her find someone who won't cheat on her.