what does he want?

i am 30,and i went to junior high school with my best friends brother.i have known him for about 15 years now and back in school he had an attraction for me.but i never felt the same about him. till about 5 years ago

we have flirted allot and even made out a few times but i would never have sex with him because i scared that he just might want a one night stand and i know i would want more but I'm too scared to ask him about it.because of my fear,i often act like i wouldnt give him the time of day,but inside i really have strong feelings for him.every time we see each other our eyes lock and we both look away.this went on even when we were both married.

what i am trying to figure out is could it be that this man has spent 15 year trying to get into my pants or does he feel the same way i do.

YOU ASK: "...could it be that this man has spent 15 year trying to get into my pants or does he feel the same way i do."

Exactly how are we supposed to know??? We don't even know this guy. Sure that's a possibility but it's also possible that he was seriously interested in you.

However, it's very obvious he was more interested in someone else because apparently he had the guts to tell the lady he married that he wanted to marry her...which he didn't do in your case. That may be sufficient evidence to determine, at least, that he cared about someone else enough to express himself.

So you really cared about this guy but you only went out with him a few times because you feared he wanted a one night stand? Which is worse, a one night stand or driving yourself out of your mind wondering if it would have been only a one night stand?

If you're not married any longer and he is free as well, give it a whirl. All you've got to waste is one night.

My opinion is a man would not spend 15 years trying to get into a particular lady's pants unless there was something real, real special inside those pants.