what can i do???

so, i met a guy that works construction and travels alot. he stays in one place quite a long time. he usually never returns. I met him at my offiice when he was in for company business and to get an account.

we just started talking, he is lonely for his s/o and familly out of state. I offered just to be nice to take him on a tour of our area and mountains and he accepted. I still felt i was just being a kind person.

he wants more. I am really attracted to him. he calls me to eat with him or go for lunch or dinner occasionally. now i cannot follow through with the tours. i know he has a s/o and a life elsewhere. He has spoken with his s/o in front of me so there are no hidden secrets, although i am quiet when he is talking with her and she has no ideaa i am in his truck. i believe he wants more and wants sex and then he will leave here and i will never see him again.

what would be the proper way to be able to show him our beauutiful state and area but not go "there" with him...

should i get my guy friends to show him around? i'm so afraid that if i do this i will fall for him, he i 52 and i am in my 40's so this is no childhood thing... thanks for your advice.

If you don't want your heart broken, get your friends to handle the tours...if you actually feel obligated to treat him to more of them.

Since you are pretty up there in maturity, you seem to know the drill quite well and what may be in store for you if you continue to see him, your better choice is to avoid him in the future as much as possible.

The man has got a partner back home and your sense is probably right that he's looking for a temporary fling while he's in your town. You seem to have made the judgement about yourself that you couldn't handle a casual deal for the time he's around...and that's good.

Now simply stay away from him.

Frankly, I wouldn't even bother seeing that he gets more tours. Let him do that for himself. But be sure you make it very clear to him you want no further contact with him...and let him know why. And don't let him give you a line of bull like he gives the ladies in other areas where he temporarily lands.