Should I talk to him?

[font=arial][/font][color=red][/color]This has really

been stressing me out. If anyone could offer me some advice I would really appreciate it.

I have a boyfriend of two months. {it's a long distance relationship} Lately I have been spending alot of time with my friend Ryan. Through Ryan I met a guy named Jeremy. I have been spending ALOT of time talking to Jeremy, sometimes we talk all day. We have both made it clear that we are sexually attracted to eachother. BUT I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend of three years. He tells me that they always fight and there relationship is dying.

I have developed really strong feelings for Jeremy, I want to be with him. I don't know if I should walk away before anything happens between him and me, or should I stick around and see what happens? I need some advice please!

First of all, break up with your boyfriend immediately. There is no good reason to be dating a guy when you have strong sexual and other feelings for others. You are obviously looking for something better so be decent enough to let this dude go to find the woman of his dreams. Stop using him.

Tell Jeremy exactly how you feel and that you want the two of you to act on your mutual attraction by starting to see each other. He, too, should break up with his girlfriend...it's so stupid to be seeing somebody when you are excited about somebody else.

If Jeremy doesn't respond within a reasonable amount of time, then move on and find another guy you can get excited about.

It's just that simple. Go for what you want and communicate that to the person you want it from!

I agree, break up with your current boy-friend. Even if nothing happens with Jeremy you still put your b/f out of the "I was cheated on" basket and break off a pointless (by the looks of things) relationship

is the obvious choice. There's no reason to keep seeing someone whom you are obviously over. If Jeremy is not finding happiness either, he should move on to you. Even if it doesn't work out, it's better than pining and wondering over what could be. Good luck.