So he really does care????

...I suppose he does! But if he doesn't, there's lots more guys out there.

Good luck to you.

I don't see how any man couldn't care about a lady of so few words.

Well, I believe he does care a lot.

I've read over and over your post and I have seen nothing that he has done wrong.

Good luck from me as well!

Since it's under "cheating, flirting and jealousy" your guess is as good as mine! Where there's smoke...there's fire.

• Author

oooops, I guess I did something wrong posting!

Ok heres my question.......

Ive been seeing this guy for about 4 months now, hes 20 IM 17. The 3 yrs age difference isnt the issue here. We spend alot of time together, pretty much everything a boy friend/ girlfriend would do, except sex, which is great, atleast thats not what he is after. Its hard for me to understand him......He will start saying something then say nevermind, then he wont tell me. I just want him to tell me how he feels, and me open with me like I am to him.

He said to me the other day "I worry when youre with someone else because I dont know what you are doing, when your with

me atleast I know your ok" Ok, that kinda surprised me.....it makes me feel like he cares, but then it makes me think he dont trust me. What do U guys think?

need more details.

ex. how often do you see this person?

how far do you both live from each other?

do you have many guy friends that he may question?

and anything else you can think about.

-I have to say that I'm in the same age situation as you there with my g/f. If you would like, share some specific information (no personal info), but information that would help me to understand your situation and I can help, as I was in this situation before (recently).

Ok to me this is what it sounds like....

Girls often misinterpret the whole situation as the guy just really caring, when actually, what he is saying is he wants to control you. Sounds to me that he isn't exactly sure how you are going to react, so he won't say anything. And he's keeping that information with you, for you to feel compassion for him, and do what he says so that he'll continue to "open up to you."

I've seen this happen in 2 of my relationships....first it goes from who you hang out with, and not being with him, to what you wear, your hair style, and even the color of your toe nail polish. Watch out for this one!! Controlling behavior doesn't mean he cares, its a tricky way of making you THINK he does, when the fact is, if he REALLY cared, he'd want you to go out and have fun, knowing if something were to happen, you'd call him or something. It only gets worse from here....