Where to begin..... well I met this guy 2 years ago....... things went well in the beginning, but slowly died....... We have remained friends still to this day. After a year of not seeing him, (But talking to him) he called me up and wanted to see me...... So I met with him, and one thing led to another........ The thing is I have always been in love with this guy, but the problem is that he has a girlfriend.......... I knew this when I met with him, and I knew I shouldnt of went, but I just wanted to see him........To be honest I dont know why I went....... Now I feel Like crap........ cause I know it was wrong..............I talked to him the next day, and alls he said, that last night was really weird....... What did he mean by that..........

he is the one who should feel bad. seems like he doens't know what he wants, and it was unfair of him to put you in that situation jsut b/c he feels like testing the waters. he sounds like the kind who will never be sure of his feelings, be wary of this.

Well....

I think you both should feel guilty. I mean at least you love him, but think about the fact that there is this girl walking around thinking her bf hung the moon and would never cheat on her. You had the power of the truth. You must have never been cheated on, otherwise you'd understand. When I was cheated on, I was just as pissed off at the girl bc she KNEW that he was taken, and that made me think she was a whore for letting it happen. I think you SHOULD feel guilty. And not only that, but if he ever DID leave his girlfriend, and tried to hook up with you, you'll always have it in the back of your mind that he cheated on his last girl with YOU, and who's to say he won't cheat on you with someone else. It's all messed up now, walk away, and don't ever knowingly let this happen again.

Ally

Please no need to apologize, I understand completely .... I guess thats the thing, Ive been cheated on many times, and its not a good feeling........ I guess deep down I believed that he would leave her, knowing also deep down that it will never happpen..... I know I screwed up, and Now I have to live with it..

Just forgive yourself and promise to never do it again. A guy who won't leave his woman before hooking up with you doesn't deserve you in the first place!