wat is she thinkin?

need to hear from u ppl....

well, me n my ex had a silent broke up coz she says she stills think of him. She's been hangin out more often wif him recently, coz its her ex, who dumped her in the first place for another gal...so she's the victim and thus still have memories of him lingering inside her heart. Well, in this case, I feel that I'm the major victim..dun u guys think so??

We used to hold hands..kiss..hug..now we dun do that anymore.

But one thing I dun get is that when she comes my house..even thou we are not goin steady already, she would initiate a kiss or hug when we are on the bed...wat is she thinkin on her mind????? Thou i got nuthin to lose, come to think of it, i feel hurt coz I know deep down inside there were no feelings in those kisses...am i rite to say that?

:(

Get away from this crap. You don't need somebody playing around with your heart and you don't need to subject yourself to that.

Tell her to stay out of your life forever...you don't need her anymore. Stop all communications. You have absolutely nothing to gain whatsoever by letting her come over and play with your feelings. It's insane.

It never ceases to amaze me how people allow others like this girl to jerk them around big time.

You were nothing more to her than a rebound and it's likely she'll be stuck on this "ex" for a good while. Sorry about that but be strong and cut her loose NOW!!!

• Author

Thanks tony...but i have this crazy thinkin, maybe i can psycho myself to forget abt her n treat her nuthin more then a sex object...think I'm goin bonkers man...in this way it is sort of a revenge too, if she does get back to her ex. it is that a**h*** whose gonna suffer knowing shes still doin this type of thing wif me... Help me man..

I would hope you would have a little class and rise above this thing. If you're going to be childish and immature, there's nothing I can really say or do for you. Children often do what they want no matter what they are told.

One day you'll grow up and you won't play with your mind or with others' minds. You'll move on and live life in an honest, dignified and responsible way.

I'm sorry you weren't taught how to do that earlier in life.

Spending time getting back at people is a total waste of time.

questionaire

Rusty

if she comes to your bed, what are you waiting?

HAVE THE BEST NIGHT AND BYE BYE HER. PERIOD

REMEMBER THIS, WHEN YOU THINK , YOU MISS THE POINT

it is the time to straighten everything out . Talk to her and ask her

what's up?

if you need few more nights with her before making a clear decision, DO SO

CAN'T BEAT when thing is FREE

• 2 weeks later...

I think she just wants to have an "out". As in, if ever she could not go back to her ex, she will still have you. Think spare tire.

All it is....is she wants her ex, but in case that blows up, she wants you as her backup. The girl has emotional issues since she can't just be alone.

Even if the ex was out of the picture...she is the type of person who uses the attention of a man to "fill up a hole" inside her. And if you were to fill up that hole, one day you won't be enough, and then she'll have to string another one along. Don't let her do that to you, and she'll realize she either has to make a choice, or, realize later she might have had something really good...and it will make her grow up and realize she doesn't need to act like that with others. You are only enabling her to be emotionally crippled. Be stern with her, respect yourself and tell her that she deserves her bf, bc you don't have the energy to deal with her psychotic ways! LOL OMG and please learn how to spell, I have the hardest time reading your posts.