i cheated on my boyfriend of 3 years and dont want to lose him

Well, two nights ago my boyfriend and i were arguing and i told him that i had cheated on him two years ago. He was in jail for a year and i made a huge mistake. He has sort of always had that feeling that i did, but when he would assk i would always deny in fear of losing what we have and hurting him badly. I am now 10weeks pregnant with my bf's baby. He is in a rage and i dont know what to do. He has had so many bad experiences whether it be with family, friends, or ex gfs and he thought that i was the one that was going to prove him wrong. He does not want anything to do with me. He told me before i told him that he had cheated on me with his ex bcuz he knew in his head that i cheated on him. he also told me that he had gotten oral sex a couple times too. He says that it is way different for a girl to cheat on a guy. I need him in my life and he is very hurt and angred by everything that has happened. Please help me, i do not know what to do.

For the looks of it if he is not remorseful about his cheating as well, then I don't see how this can work out. It's not ok for him to think that just because he's a guy, he can cheat while you can't. Both of you made a mistake and the only way to amend it is if the two of you work out on it and probably go to counseling, but i don't see that happening.

You're whole post is how you were wrong and you feel horrible and you don't want to lose him.

Let me ask you, how do you feel about him cheating on you? You should be the one in the rage, not him. You have been available to him all along, he, through is own stupidity, was not available to you for a year.

Why is this your fault?

In Like Flynn

Alright!! I will be the one to say it!!! Why would you want to be around a gut that just spent a year in jail???:sick: Add to that he also admitted to cheating but thinks its worse if the woman cheats???:eek:

I know you "Love Him"!!! Remember this moment!!! 10-15 years from now you will be kciking yourself!!!

Dexter Morgan
Well, two nights ago my boyfriend and i were arguing and i told him that i had cheated on him two years ago. He was in jail for a year and i made a huge mistake.

It wasn't a mistake. You cheated because you wanted to.

Making a subtraction error in your checkbook is a mistake

Accidentally taking a wrong turn is a mistake

Cheating is not a mistake. You made a conscious decision to gratify yourself.

And so did he and he is just as wrong as you.

I think you do need to lose him and him you.

But whatever happens, you do what is right for your child. And that may not be holding on to a man that was jailed for a year and cheats in revenge.

if he has been in jail and cheats on you he is not dependable. and maybe you dont need that but your baby will.

if your putting him in front of your own happiness who will come first when the baby is here?

ive been in a controlling relationship where i have gotten pregnant. and you have to do whats right for you and your baby whether it means having it or not.

but a baby doesnt mean he will stay forever or anything is going to change.

i think for your own health you should move on. but whatever you do i wish you good luck in this hard time.

• 1 month later...