I am a charter airplane pilot flying smll 4 to 6 seater plane for hire by businss people and other who want to fly quickly from city to city in Texas w/o a lot of delay at the big airports.

Sometimes two of three women, sometimes pretty hot, charter just to go up in the air for an hour or two for sightseeing or to fly from Dallas to San Antonio or similar. My g/f hears about this and freaks out because she thinks I'm going to get something going with these customers. She comes to the airport once in a whle an sees me just being courteous to thses female clients and blows her fuse later.

I love my g/f but what do I to keep her to mind her own business and stay out of the way I make my living. If I get calls from females, I don't know what they look like if they are new until they get to the airport.

This is driving me crazy and it's hard to keep my mind on business if I have to worry about flying these babes and keeping the plane in the air and wrrying about what my girl is going to think at the same time.

is this the way it's suppose to be?

Well, coming from someone who dated an airline pilot, I can give you some girl perspective. Pilots typically have a bad reputation and go on a lot of overnights. Your girlfriend's lucky as this doesn't seem to be the case with you. I can't even count the number of times someone said 'So you're his girl in Toronto eh?' when they found out my boyfriend was a pilot.

She's insecure and you need to reassure her that she is the one you want to be with.

Plus, I'd urge you to reread your letter, it doesn't sound like you are looking at these 'sometimes pretty hot' and 'babes' as just customers. Maybe your girlfriend is picking up on this.

I am a charter airplane pilot flying smll 4 to 6 seater plane for hire by businss people and other who want to fly quickly from city to city in Texas w/o a lot of delay at the big airports.

Sometimes two of three women, sometimes pretty hot, charter just to go up in the air for an hour or two for sightseeing or to fly from Dallas to San Antonio or similar. My g/f hears about this and freaks out because she thinks I'm going to get something going with these customers. She comes to the airport once in a whle an sees me just being courteous to thses female clients and blows her fuse later. I love my g/f but what do I to keep her to mind her own business and stay out of the way I make my living. If I get calls from females, I don't know what they look like if they are new until they get to the airport. This is driving me crazy and it's hard to keep my mind on business if I have to worry about flying these babes and keeping the plane in the air and wrrying about what my girl is going to think at the same time. is this the way it's suppose to be?