dealing with a beautiful woman & other men

How far can I go in dealing with the advances of other men?

Whenever she's out without me, men are hitting on her. It's particularly bad when she goes out at night with her friends. What I don't like is that she's always getting invited to parties by strangers which I have to take her to because she wants to go. If I don't go then I open the door for other men. These are parties where you see beautiful, rich, famous, etc. people. I cannot blame her for wanting to experience this...she wants to socialize, meet new people and have fun. Me too but I have hidden fears and insecurities. I am not rich, powerful or good looking though I can hold my own with her. It's the fear of some other guy sweeping her off her feet I guess. I don't show this because I know it's a turn-off. I will send her to hell before ever showing any weakness.

She's keeping me on my toes and I would just like to relax. Supposedly we're not 'in love' yet but things like this make me realize how much I care about her. She feels the same I'm sure. How do I get over this problem of mine?

just be yourself and definitely go with her and have a good time...if your fears are still overcoming you : a. she will probably at some point sense this anyway, so you won't have to worry about ever telling her b. this could be your issue and not hers and obviously she thinks well enough of you to even want you to take her to these parties.Have faith in your own self worth.

How far can I go in dealing with the advances of other men? Whenever she's out without me, men are hitting on her. It's particularly bad when she goes out at night with her friends. What I don't like is that she's always getting invited to parties by strangers which I have to take her to because she wants to go. If I don't go then I open the door for other men. These are parties where you see beautiful, rich, famous, etc. people. I cannot blame her for wanting to experience this...she wants to socialize, meet new people and have fun. Me too but I have hidden fears and insecurities. I am not rich, powerful or good looking though I can hold my own with her. It's the fear of some other guy sweeping her off her feet I guess. I don't show this because I know it's a turn-off. I will send her to hell before ever showing any weakness. She's keeping me on my toes and I would just like to relax. Supposedly we're not 'in love' yet but things like this make me realize how much I care about her. She feels the same I'm sure. How do I get over this problem of mine?

I'm sure there has to be more to your relationship than just going out and attending swanky parties.....right?

Do I detect that maybe she's just much more of a social butterfly than you? Of course I'm not putting you down if that's the case...some people are, some aren't (I know I'm not!)

How does she 'react' to all of this attention she receives? Does she brush it off? Appear to notice it? Is she humble or modest at all or is she the type who "knows she's good looking and eats up all the attention/craves it"??

Hard to give you advice without knowing more about how she reacts to all the attention. Is she a flirt at all? Do you ever spend quality time ALONE or does she only seem to be content when she's out at these sorts of gatherings? Is she an attention-seeker at all?

What does she do or say to let you know that she's committed to being with you? Does she make you feel special? Do you feel she really and truly cares about you?

When you're out at these big parties, how does she treat you? Does she ignore you while she's off mingling or does she introduce you to everyone and seem proud to be there with you? Does she introduce you as her boyfriend or not?

L

If you are so insecure about her loyalty to you, this relationship will never survive. This is obviously a serious issue for you and one that you cannot solve unless you either attend these parties with her, let her go by herself, or ask her not to go at all.

I'd say if you have a lady who wants to rub elbows with the rich and famous, she needs to go find her a guy with some measure of fame and big bucks. Maybe you just aren't the guy for her.

Ok, so maybe she goes to parties with "impressive" people. And yes, she probably could get into a relationship with one of them. But look at the facts, plain and bare: She's with YOU, not some other guy. Of all those men who are hitting on her, she still wants to be with you. Please let her know how much you care about her. Please. She needs to hear it.