well i actually have a couple of things i want to ask...

see i work at a restueraunt and i been there for about 7 months....i was with someone when i started working there and we broke up a month into it...cuz he was controling...so natuarlly i waited a month before i started dating cause we were together a year and a halph...

but i went on one date with this guy i work with "guy1" and we decide on just being friends but he still flirts with me hits on me, gets mad when im with or near another guy witch upsets me cause we are just good friends...and hes always tring to make me have problems with other people i work with by lieing an telling me things they didnt say...i dont know whats going on in his head...any ideas?

and about 3 weeks after we decided on being frends my other friends brother "guys2" hit on me when we wre out at the bowling alley but his sister told im not to hit on me and he asked me if it was ok and i told him its a free country so he bought me a couple drinks we talked for hours and bowled...flirted ya know..what you do when you are bowling...so we went to my house watched a movie talked more kissed a lil bit...that was that...the next night our manager had a major fight with her bf...

so me my friend her brother and my friends bf went to my managers house to comfort her we stayed there drinking all night watching movies... we all work together...and guy2 gave me a ride home cause i was a lil drunk and couldnt drive....so he came in and we fooled aorund as friends we wernt dating....

but guy1 made a huge deal outa it and blew it outa porpotion...well he didnt know nothing eccept that "i am obbsessive and im am totaly sprung off ths guy" or so thats what people that were at the bowling alley went around telling people we all work with but none of us in our little group said anything....to anybody

and he hits on me, all the passes that were made were made by him...but im the one gettng the ##### for it from everyone and that was 3 months ago....and now..im still being buged about it

i have a man..guy3 i met him online even met in person...we have been friends for 3 years so we met up in person just to like see eachother not like a date or nothing and when we met sparks flew and we hit it off and are happily together...and have been for over a month...but guy2 went around telling everyone hes made up cause i couldnt get a guy like him...even though i had him...and hes just as good looking...

but now guy 1 and 2 wants me to start dating them they keep bugging me when i m going to go with them to the movies or out to dinner...and i keep tellig them i have a boyfriend and they dont want to listen....

everything i say to them goes in one ear and out the other....i dont know how to handle this...i dont like all this drama and they are making a very big mess in my life that i dont need and im trying to keep both the relatonships with them stricktly professional but they are making it impossible for me to not wanna beat the crap out of both of them!

any advice on how i could handle this with out my man going to jail for beating the crap outa both of them? and how i can keep my sanity with my man...with all this drama goin on...i mean i dont even know if what me an him have is love or not, its new to us as a couple cause we have been friends for a damn long time...so im confsed.....please anything would help!

thank you

Guy 2 is calling you his friend..... he's your enemy. He is insecure and jealous and a control freak.... and manipulative.... you dont' need him around AT ALL...

Get a new job... change your phone number.....

Tell Guy number 1 you're not interested anymore..... if you are then let go of guy #3....

Good luck

well i actually have a couple of things i want to ask... see i work at a restueraunt and i been there for about 7 months....i was with someone when i started working there and we broke up a month into it...cuz he was controling...so natuarlly i waited a month before i started dating cause we were together a year and a halph... but i went on one date with this guy i work with "guy1" and we decide on just being friends but he still flirts with me hits on me, gets mad when im with or near another guy witch upsets me cause we are just good friends...and hes always tring to make me have problems with other people i work with by lieing an telling me things they didnt say...i dont know whats going on in his head...any ideas? and about 3 weeks after we decided on being frends my other friends brother "guys2" hit on me when we wre out at the bowling alley but his sister told im not to hit on me and he asked me if it was ok and i told him its a free country so he bought me a couple drinks we talked for hours and bowled...flirted ya know..what you do when you are bowling...so we went to my house watched a movie talked more kissed a lil bit...that was that...the next night our manager had a major fight with her bf... so me my friend her brother and my friends bf went to my managers house to comfort her we stayed there drinking all night watching movies... we all work together...and guy2 gave me a ride home cause i was a lil drunk and couldnt drive....so he came in and we fooled aorund as friends we wernt dating.... but guy1 made a huge deal outa it and blew it outa porpotion...well he didnt know nothing eccept that "i am obbsessive and im am totaly sprung off ths guy" or so thats what people that were at the bowling alley went around telling people we all work with but none of us in our little group said anything....to anybody and he hits on me, all the passes that were made were made by him...but im the one gettng the ##### for it from everyone and that was 3 months ago....and now..im still being buged about it i have a man..guy3 i met him online even met in person...we have been friends for 3 years so we met up in person just to like see eachother not like a date or nothing and when we met sparks flew and we hit it off and are happily together...and have been for over a month...but guy2 went around telling everyone hes made up cause i couldnt get a guy like him...even though i had him...and hes just as good looking... but now guy 1 and 2 wants me to start dating them they keep bugging me when i m going to go with them to the movies or out to dinner...and i keep tellig them i have a boyfriend and they dont want to listen.... everything i say to them goes in one ear and out the other....i dont know how to handle this...i dont like all this drama and they are making a very big mess in my life that i dont need and im trying to keep both the relatonships with them stricktly professional but they are making it impossible for me to not wanna beat the crap out of both of them! any advice on how i could handle this with out my man going to jail for beating the crap outa both of them? and how i can keep my sanity with my man...with all this drama goin on...i mean i dont even know if what me an him have is love or not, its new to us as a couple cause we have been friends for a damn long time...so im confsed.....please anything would help! thank you

I don't know what country you're in, but in America there are laws against this kind of harrassment in the workplace. If you're in a country with such laws, go to the personnel office and tell them what's happening and have them counsel these two guys and put them on notice if they don't stop bothering you they will be suspended or terminated.

If there are no such laws in your country, go to the personnel office of your company anyway and ask them for assistance in stopping this nonsense. A little talk to each of these guys by a director of the company or the personnel office should handle this quite well.

There is no other way to get this to stop except by taking strong, decisive action.

I just hope the supervisors and managers of your company aren't as childish and juvenile as guy1 and guy2. And I'm so very happy you've found a decent guy...guy3 I guess you must call him.

The ONLY way this is going to stop is if these guys are threatened with the loss of their jobs if they don't stop bothering you at work...or anywhere else.

well thankyou both very much i did have a little chat with my managers today and they are going to talk to bot of the..ive concidered leaving my job but i would rater transfer toa placenarby but theyre arnt none....i dont wanna quit all together cuz this is estblishing my credit but thank you for the advice =)

well i actually have a couple of things i want to ask... see i work at a restueraunt and i been there for about 7 months....i was with someone when i started working there and we broke up a month into it...cuz he was controling...so natuarlly i waited a month before i started dating cause we were together a year and a halph... but i went on one date with this guy i work with "guy1" and we decide on just being friends but he still flirts with me hits on me, gets mad when im with or near another guy witch upsets me cause we are just good friends...and hes always tring to make me have problems with other people i work with by lieing an telling me things they didnt say...i dont know whats going on in his head...any ideas? and about 3 weeks after we decided on being frends my other friends brother "guys2" hit on me when we wre out at the bowling alley but his sister told im not to hit on me and he asked me if it was ok and i told him its a free country so he bought me a couple drinks we talked for hours and bowled...flirted ya know..what you do when you are bowling...so we went to my house watched a movie talked more kissed a lil bit...that was that...the next night our manager had a major fight with her bf... so me my friend her brother and my friends bf went to my managers house to comfort her we stayed there drinking all night watching movies... we all work together...and guy2 gave me a ride home cause i was a lil drunk and couldnt drive....so he came in and we fooled aorund as friends we wernt dating.... but guy1 made a huge deal outa it and blew it outa porpotion...well he didnt know nothing eccept that "i am obbsessive and im am totaly sprung off ths guy" or so thats what people that were at the bowling alley went around telling people we all work with but none of us in our little group said anything....to anybody and he hits on me, all the passes that were made were made by him...but im the one gettng the ##### for it from everyone and that was 3 months ago....and now..im still being buged about it i have a man..guy3 i met him online even met in person...we have been friends for 3 years so we met up in person just to like see eachother not like a date or nothing and when we met sparks flew and we hit it off and are happily together...and have been for over a month...but guy2 went around telling everyone hes made up cause i couldnt get a guy like him...even though i had him...and hes just as good looking... but now guy 1 and 2 wants me to start dating them they keep bugging me when i m going to go with them to the movies or out to dinner...and i keep tellig them i have a boyfriend and they dont want to listen.... everything i say to them goes in one ear and out the other....i dont know how to handle this...i dont like all this drama and they are making a very big mess in my life that i dont need and im trying to keep both the relatonships with them stricktly professional but they are making it impossible for me to not wanna beat the crap out of both of them! any advice on how i could handle this with out my man going to jail for beating the crap outa both of them? and how i can keep my sanity with my man...with all this drama goin on...i mean i dont even know if what me an him have is love or not, its new to us as a couple cause we have been friends for a damn long time...so im confsed.....please anything would help! thank you