is my brother crushing on my girl?

i was on vacation with my brother when he made a comment

on how much my girl would enjoy the place in where we were.

i don't live with him and sometimes he would ask about how's my girl is doing and that i'm very lucky to have her and that he wishes he could find one like her.

is he crushing on her? or it's just admiration?

Those comments could be very innocent ones. On the other hand, you might have reason for concern. Only you know your brother's character and moral upbringing. The fact that you're even concerned makes me think that you know it is possible for him (because of the way you two been raised or his past behavior) to think such thoughts. Has respect between the two of you ever been breeched? I know men who would never dream of infringing upon a brother or a friend's girl no matter if she threw herself on them---on the other hand, there are men that have no conscience whatsoever. What type is he? I think we need more information in order to be helpful.

i was on vacation with my brother when he made a comment on how much my girl would enjoy the place in where we were. i don't live with him and sometimes he would ask about how's my girl is doing and that i'm very lucky to have her and that he wishes he could find one like her. is he crushing on her? or it's just admiration?

Sounds to me like he's too lazy to look for a girl for himself. Why don't you go find him one...and, while you're at it, make her one just like yours.

If you were any kind of decent brother, you'd just share.

Boy, you must be pretty insecure.

Can't even take a simple complement.

Work on these issues, before they develop serious consequenses in your life.

i was on vacation with my brother when he made a comment on how much my girl would enjoy the place in where we were. i don't live with him and sometimes he would ask about how's my girl is doing and that i'm very lucky to have her and that he wishes he could find one like her. is he crushing on her? or it's just admiration?