Guy needing advice.....

I am confused.... I have a girlfriend who I have been seeing for almost 2 years...we are serious... I believe that I love her, but I have to be honest, there is another girl in my life. She is like "the one that got away". We(she and I have been close for years.) She's sweet, sexy and smart. She's single, and we see eachother as often as we can. Yes,I have fooled around with this girl, my girlfriend has no idea that this is going on. My mom doesn't like her (the other girl) and that is the biggest reason why she and I never got together. My girlfriend is great, we have talked of future plans like marriage, but I can't say no to the other girl. She is also amazing. I am confused, do I really love my girlfriend since I am cheating on her. Is it possible to love someone even though you cheat on them?

Cheating no matter how it came about is wrong. You must tell your girlfriend that you cheated. You cannot love someone and cheat on them. I know this because my past girlfriend cheated on me. If you care about her you will either stop cheating, or tell her that you have cheated. These are the only two options you have. Cheating is wrong, and I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

I am confused.... I have a girlfriend who I have been seeing for almost 2 years...we are serious... I believe that I love her, but I have to be honest, there is another girl in my life. She is like "the one that got away". We(she and I have been close for years.) She's sweet, sexy and smart. She's single, and we see eachother as often as we can. Yes,I have fooled around with this girl, my girlfriend has no idea that this is going on. My mom doesn't like her (the other girl) and that is the biggest reason why she and I never got together. My girlfriend is great, we have talked of future plans like marriage, but I can't say no to the other girl. She is also amazing. I am confused, do I really love my girlfriend since I am cheating on her. Is it possible to love someone even though you cheat on them?

i know how u feel - i've almost done the same thing, but i broke up first.

u dont love yr gf... u'r simply very used and attached to her. if i were u, id break up with your gf, and pursue the other girl u cant resist.

chances r, there's lots more girls u'll date before u settle down...

think bout it.

good luck

At this point, the last thing that matters is whether you love your girlfriend or not. STOP CHEATING on her. It is an awful thing to do to someone. What goes around comes around, and let me tell you...when it happens to you, you'll be devastated.

Do your girlfriend a BIG favor and break up with her. Yeah she might be hurt and all, but it won't be anything close to how she'll feel if she found out you were cheating on her.

And if you think you have even an ounce of love in your heart for her, you wouldn't want her to be with a guy that was too chicken to let one girl go before he started messing around with another.

My thoughts exactly. It's truly amazing how many ways men and women find to rationalize cheating on their partner. The concept of breaking up with one before seeing the next should not be so difficult.

At this point, the last thing that matters is whether you love your girlfriend or not. STOP CHEATING on her. It is an awful thing to do to someone. What goes around comes around, and let me tell you...when it happens to you, you'll be devastated. Do your girlfriend a BIG favor and break up with her. Yeah she might be hurt and all, but it won't be anything close to how she'll feel if she found out you were cheating on her. And if you think you have even an ounce of love in your heart for her, you wouldn't want her to be with a guy that was too chicken to let one girl go before he started messing around with another.

Is it possible to fall in love with two people. Yes

But, either

a. you have a strong lust for the other women that is hard to brake or

b. your not in love with your girlfriend

You have to figure out what you want. You can go on having both, but only a warped mind would do such a thing because of selfishness. You need to stop having sex with the both of them. And think about what you have to do. Its an important decision. Think about why your r/s didnt work the first time w/ the other person. Did she leave you. Why is she back. You need to clear up your feelings with her and let her know your situation exactly,girlfriend and all. If she does know about your g/f sounds like she doesnt simpothize with her. What should that tell you. It tells me that you and your other friend have the capability to always cheat if you try to pursue a r/s.

At this point, the last thing that matters is whether you love your girlfriend or not. STOP CHEATING on her. It is an awful thing to do to someone. What goes around comes around, and let me tell you...when it happens to you, you'll be devastated. Do your girlfriend a BIG favor and break up with her. Yeah she might be hurt and all, but it won't be anything close to how she'll feel if she found out you were cheating on her. And if you think you have even an ounce of love in your heart for her, you wouldn't want her to be with a guy that was too chicken to let one girl go before he started messing around with another.
  • 2 weeks later...
Midnight Magic

I have to say that you are in a dilemma, and I have to say go with your heart, and use your own emotions not your mothers, you will have to live with the woman not your mother, but please be honest with the other woman, even though, somewhere along the lines someone will be hurt, but be a man and tell the one that you are not interested in, do not keep 2 woman thinking that you are in love with them, I have been there and the hurt just does not go away not even with time...I have a new b.f now and I would not ever ever cheat on him. If there was someone else another man in the picture that I wanted more than the b.f I would be true to him and if I did not love him I would tell him and let him move on and find true love and I would be open with him and even though it would hurt him, I would not be hurting him everyday that I was with someone else...So please make the choice and make it soon....Be true to your heart and whatever you do..Best of Luck and Love to you