I find my teacher sexy

I had sex for the very first time with a high school teacher of mine. I went over for some help with French and she started to come on to me. She started undressing me and telling me how sexy I looked. No one ever talked to me this way or touched me the way she did. I felt very aroused like never before. She also looked different then she does in school. Though she's a lot older then I am, I found her sexy looking when her hair was down and her cloths were off. She has a beautiful figure with breasts that are much larger than what my girlfriend has. My girlfriend is quite thin. She ended up on top of me and we had sex. Before that day, the most I've ever done was kissing my girlfriend. Though I really enjoyed the experience, I somehow felt it wasn't right. I have a feeling of shame and guilt about having sex with an older woman and cheating on my girlfriend. At the same time however, I have a very strong desire to go back for more sex. I can't get her or the experience out of my mind, even when I'm with my girlfriend. I feel like a spell has been cast on me.

What you did was not only cheat on your girlfriend but you put your teacher in jeopardy of losing her job and going to jail. Yes, an older woman having sex with a minor is a felony in every state.

Don't feel so guilty about this. It seems this thoughtless, perverted teacher of yours went through a lot of effort to seduce you and being human and male you succumbed rather easily.

The fact that you want to go back for more belies your assertion that you felt somehow it wasn't right (you got it right there) and that you feel shame and guilt. If you feel so bad, why would you want to continue this?

Not only will this teacher lose her job, lose her career and go to jail but you will be talk of the town and your picture will be on the front page of newspapers and on tabloid television all over the country if this gets out.

Just forget about this whole thing. Any teaching professional who seduces a high school student who comes to her place for help with his studies probably doesn't deserve to be a teacher and ought to be stopped. At second thought, maybe you ought to go back, screw her again, and send out a press release. Be sure to copy the school superintendent, local newspaper, all the local television stations, the AP, UPI, etc.

While you're at it, book yourself on the Jerry Springer program...he's got one coming up entitled "High School French Students Who Screw Their Teachers When They're Supposed To Be Getting Tutored."

Good luck. Your 15 minutes of fame is coming right up.

THis teacher has a method of seduction under her belt and how do you know she isn't doing this to other students? You should report her to the principle because others might be in danger. How old is she anyway and what business does she have screwing around with 16 and 17 year old boys???

Oh, I just turned 18, so I don't think what she did was illegal. She is in her late 30s. I believe she's 37 or 38.

THis teacher has a method of seduction under her belt and how do you know she isn't doing this to other students? You should report her to the principle because others might be in danger. How old is she anyway and what business does she have screwing around with 16 and 17 year old boys???

I'm not a minor. I just turned 18. Besides, I haven't told my girlfriend or anyone else, so there's no reason my teacher should get in trouble. I think I will probably go back, but I certainly wouldn't tell anyone. She is very nice and I wouldn't want her or myself to get into any trouble.

As far as my girlfriend goes, my teacher says what I learn from her may benifit my girlfriend someday

What you did was not only cheat on your girlfriend but you put your teacher in jeopardy of losing her job and going to jail. Yes, an older woman having sex with a minor is a felony in every state.

Don't feel so guilty about this. It seems this thoughtless, perverted teacher of yours went through a lot of effort to seduce you and being human and male you succumbed rather easily. The fact that you want to go back for more belies your assertion that you felt somehow it wasn't right (you got it right there) and that you feel shame and guilt. If you feel so bad, why would you want to continue this? Not only will this teacher lose her job, lose her career and go to jail but you will be talk of the town and your picture will be on the front page of newspapers and on tabloid television all over the country if this gets out. Just forget about this whole thing. Any teaching professional who seduces a high school student who comes to her place for help with his studies probably doesn't deserve to be a teacher and ought to be stopped. At second thought, maybe you ought to go back, screw her again, and send out a press release. Be sure to copy the school superintendent, local newspaper, all the local television stations, the AP, UPI, etc. While you're at it, book yourself on the Jerry Springer program...he's got one coming up entitled "High School French Students Who Screw Their Teachers When They're Supposed To Be Getting Tutored." Good luck. Your 15 minutes of fame is coming right up.

Before I get into this, I understand the temptation for an 18 year old to have sex with an older women. I feel it all the time (I'm 18 too). But, you have to step back, get out of the fantasies, and look at this. Your making the wrong move, in 2 ways:.

(1) First of all, you just gave yourself to a woman whom you will never see again after this year. This may or may not be important to you, but I'm sure it will catch up with you. And, your graduating, right? I'm sure your heading to university/college.

(2) You just cheated on your girlfriend. Bad move, my friend. Horrible move. Are you two serious? Has there been any mention of "love" or anything serious? If so, your in for more than just saying "goodbye." As well, you've just been labelled a cheater and unfaithful. This too will catch up to you.

I suggest not going back. If you don't want to get the teacher in trouble, then that's your choice. But, although the sex may have been "great", the reality is there will be no girlfriend any longer for you to "teach" how to have sex. As well, the reality, like MJ pointed out, is that she may be screwing around with some of your friends. Does that make you feel special at all?

Your picture of "sexy" may soon become "slutty" once you realize what she has done, and probably has been doing for quite some time.

If sex is your only game, then congratulations, your a winner. But judging how you only "kissed" with your soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend, sex is probably far from what you wanted.

I hope this helps you out. Don't go back. And please, please, PLEASE, do your girlfriend a HUGE FAVOUR and tell her what happened. Do not hide it from her.

So now you've lost your virginity to someone other than your girlfriend, yet she still thinks you're a virgin which of course you'll let her keep thinking. You're sinking into some heavy lies here.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend to be deceived like this and I feel sorry for you to have started on the path of a cheater and a liar at such an early age.

Your guilt and shame mean nothing if you are contemplating going back for more. You're teacher has no morals and she's found someone with even lesser morals to participate in her game with. Well done. You have a LONG way to go in becoming a man.

Gagging,

Hold on a minute. This guy came the board not to brag, but to ask what he should do. I don't think he deserves to be called "f*cked up" over one mistake. Yes, it was a big one but everyone else makes mistakes too. You learn from them.

I think both of us are aware that Tim made a very unwise decision, and would be even unwiser to go back for more. The teacher no doubt has many problems, but I truly do think your going about the wrong way of solving this.

I too am male and have found teachers very sexy, to the point where I would considering having sex with them.

If you were male at one point in your life, especially around the age of 18, I'm sure you would understand the types of desires one has. It just so happened that the teacher has the reverse desire. Now Tim has to face what's he gotten himself into.

• 2 years later...
i love him but....

[font=times new roman][/font]that **** is ****ing discusting......and ****ing stupid as hell...... your first mistake was cheating on your girl friend you idiot.....and second was having sex with a 30 some odd year old teacher........ you r going to get her in trouble..... and your gf is gonna be pissed at you...

------ ****ing your teacher isnt nesscarily the best way to get good grades......

Darkangelism

You were taken advantage of, you might end up with mental repurcussions. The best thing to do iss to come clean and tell somebody, and maybe see a counseller.

This post is TWO YEARS OLD. Might as well not waste your time telling off someone who likely hasn't been here in months. :rolleyes:

The date of the first post is over there on the left for every thread. You'll save yourself a lot of typing if you check that first - or check the whole thread to see what's gone on.