message snooper

sometimes my boyfriend has me check his voice mail on his phone, so today while doing so before he even asked me, so therefore he don't know that i did, and i was going to tell him but then there was a message from his ex girlfriend, i did not say anything about it to him yet, since he did not know i checked his voice mail for him.

so i want to see if he tells me she called because he promised me he would if any of his ex girlfriends ever called, but i feel like i'm setting him up, but i feel like i was snooping also so i can't really say anything to him. we haven't been together too long so i'm really unsure of how to handle this.

In a week or so, ask him if he's heard from any of his ex-girlfriends since you've been going out. If he says no, he's a liar. Don't necessarily come right out and say that you were snooping.

When you get this kind of information without first being asked, you have no right to question him about it. You have no business retrieving another person's messages without their permission. How about granting this man some privacy? If a girlfriend of mine went into my messages without me asking her to do so, she would be history.

He has no power over who calls him, unless he asks them to do so. If you don't trust him, get rid of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same person who'd inquired here about setting up hidden video cameras in your boyfriend's place? Haven't you posted other things indicating clearly that you have no trust for your boyfriend?

Sorry, but I don't buy this deal that your b/f gets you to check his voicemail. Why can't he check his own? It sounds like you have some major trust issues, and if you 2 haven't been together all that long, it's not a good sign.

L

Sorry, Tinamarie..I think I had you confused with someone else here. I did a search on your username here, and I did find a post you'd written write after Christmas Your post on Boxing Day ..and I then understood your situation better. Tinamarie...this guy is a dog. He's kept telling you that he's "going back to his ex".....how can you be with someone who not only lives with his (pretty much) "inlaws" but who keeps reminding you that he's going to go back to her? He is being SO unfair to you. Don't you see that he is using you? You sound like a good, intelligent, caring, understanding lady.....you deserve so much better than this guy. You deserve someone who will make you #1 in their life.......this is not the guy for you.

How does it feel when he tells you that he plans to get back with her in the future? I can understand you feeling like a 'mistress'..cuz that's how he's treating you.

L