My Boyfriend give me a strange EXAM!!

Here his exam : " 1. Living arrangement. 2. What books are you reading now? ; 3. What type of music do you listen to?; how many rings before you answer the phone? ; 5. what is the most important in life?; etc..."

His exam is like the theory ( is that one will learn lots of little known facts about people).

What's this for?? Does he suspect me?

How long has he been your boyfriend for?

I'm not sure what context these "exam questions" were asked. Did he include them in a letter to you, or did he just come right out and ask them face to face?

On the surface, it just looks like he's trying to get to know you better, which there's definitely nothing wrong with at all.

Why would he ask you about your "living arrangement"? If he's your "boyfriend," wouldn't he already know who you live with (if you do in fact live with someone)?

L

hi elle,

was this 'exam' sent to you in an e-mail from your boyfriend?

i have received e-mails like this from friends, which are circulating on the net ten to the dozen. 99.99% of them are all in good fun and are quite useful in getting to know more about new friends, or seeing how much you know about current friends. some of the ones i have received included questions like "all time favourite movie?"...."what book are you reading now?"...do you sleep with a stuffed animal?"..."is the glass half-empty or half-full?"...."zodiac sign?"....."what's under your bed"....lots of silly, humourous and also genuine questions. don't be alarmed by this test. it's all in good fun and if you don't feel comfortable answering some of the questions (hopefully there's nothing too personal in this test), then make a joke out of it or just don't answer.

if you've never received one of these e-mails before, you may find them a bit intrusive, especially if sent to you by someone you haven't known for long at all. i've only ever received them from people who are close to me and find them all a bit of fun, and half of my answers are smart-arsey anyway.

so relax, take a deep breath, and know that you are one of approximately 9,568,5687,241 people in this world to receive one of these questionnaires (well, *slight* exaggeration on the figures there) :)

best wishes and have a happy and safe new year :)

hi elle, was this 'exam' sent to you in an e-mail from your boyfriend? i have received e-mails like this from friends, which are circulating on the net ten to the dozen. 99.99% of them are all in good fun and are quite useful in getting to know more about new friends, or seeing how much you know about current friends. some of the ones i have received included questions like "all time favourite movie?"...."what book are you reading now?"...do you sleep with a stuffed animal?"..."is the glass half-empty or half-full?"...."zodiac sign?"....."what's under your bed"....lots of silly, humourous and also genuine questions. don't be alarmed by this test. it's all in good fun and if you don't feel comfortable answering some of the questions (hopefully there's nothing too personal in this test), then make a joke out of it or just don't answer. if you've never received one of these e-mails before, you may find them a bit intrusive, especially if sent to you by someone you haven't known for long at all. i've only ever received them from people who are close to me and find them all a bit of fun, and half of my answers are smart-arsey anyway. so relax, take a deep breath, and know that you are one of approximately 9,568,5687,241 people in this world to receive one of these questionnaires (well, *slight* exaggeration on the figures there) :) best wishes and have a happy and safe new year :)