coworkers?

MargaretNoelle

I get jealous over stupid things but I never tell my boyfriend, but my tone changes sometimes if I hear something I don't like.

Anyway, we live in different states over the summer (we go to college together) he's 21 and I'm 20. Never given me a reason not to trust him.

He caters on weekends. Usually works with different people. Today it was just him and one other girl (who he just met when he showed up today). Turns out they were early to the party and had an hour to kill. So they went and got a beer at a local bar. They worked the party, then they had another beer at the same bar after work and went home. Like I said, he's 21 and he told me that she was "in her twenties, maybe even thirty". The age difference then would already likely put any kind of sexual tension aside, right? Would anyone else even be jealous for a second over a situation like this? Like i said, I didn't voice my jealousy. Am I crazy?

On that situation alone, I don't think I'd be jealous. I would extend him the benefit of the doubt.

If it was a reoccurring thing, or he was particularly gushy about how great this girl was I would be maybe a little more worried.

Ultimately, for me, it would depend on the person I was dating. Has he given me any other reason to worry? Is he a bit of a player or just a flirty type? Do I trust him? I would question whether it's his action that's causing me to worry, or is it my insecurity?

Just my thoughts.