How do you overcome jealousy when your SO is on vacation w/o you?

Just curious on anybody's take...

My SO and I have been together for 10 years. We had a breakup 2 months ago for 1 week because I wouldn't move to another city with her. I took 2 weeks of anguish and talking to figure out the problem. This was the second time in 10 years we had trouble so our relationship has been strong with just 2 downs and all the rest ups.

The SO got into grad school and went on vacation about 3 weeks ago for a total of 6 weeks. She's in the EU with one of her ex-male coworkers (his father died so he needs some time off).

I was okay with this in the beginning because I trust her completely. I also didn't mind that she had male company because I didn’t' want her to fear for her safety. I've never met the guy before and it didn't matter.

It's about 3 weeks into the trip and they both update their online profiles with photos with labels such as "we" or "our." I'm usually pretty secure, but now I'm beginning to second guess everything. However, I'm not about to bring it up because I don't want to seem insecure.

The communication between the SO and myself is limited to email (blackberry) and since I pay for the account, I have access to everything. Nothing indicates anything is going on and we talk daily, telling each other our days events and ending it with the "I love you/miss you."

I don't need to hear "she's cheating on you," etc, or any other indications of red flags. I need to just learn how to deal with this insecurity and realize it's all in my head. I don't want to think about something I have no control over yet the thought creeps into my head.

I work out daily, have a great career, but am studying at home for a graduate school entrance exam. This leaves my social life (which would have helped me with the above situation) nonexistent. I have a lot of time to think about things, and recently, it's bothered me.

Any ideas?