Am I being taken advantage of

Well I have some compelling news for all of my fans. :)

I finally bite the bullet and I asked him questions about his so called friend remember the one that he was with and he would'nt answer my calls while he was out with the Co-wroker. Well I asked him why he wouldt answer the telephone he just said well I was just hanging out with my firend no big deal,. I told him well everything ure with him u never answer and he said well I'll answer the phone more often while I'm with him. It's been 2 weeks since the confronation and he hasnt been hanging out with Mr after work. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Another thing I confronted him about was that Blonde hair that he claimed that is was mine. He went to the fact that it could have been his mothers or he hangs up his coat at work so it could have been from the girls coats in the closet etc. He said that I have nothing to worrry about. 20 minutes after this conversation he said that within a years time he thinks we would be engagged, HEHEHEHEH. I think hes feeling a bit scared cause I'm not a fool. Maybe I am why because I still have yet to confront him about the internent thing and it's really eating me up alive. He normally sees me on the Weekend and today he calles me and tells me hes going to the movies with some guy that Ivenever met before. See Im freaking out because I know of the Internent thing and he doesnt know that I know and my brain goes in RED FLAG GIRL MODE!!!!!!!! SO I mentioned that its strange how ure going with this guy to the movies someone that Ive never met. ????????????????????? Well He said that I was reading into this too much and that he feels like I'm pushing him and stressing him out but me trying to grab onto something thats not there. He told me that hes not a bad boy. Well IM being a stupid idiot cause I dont have the confidence inside me to confront him on that case. He became defensive and I told him not to freak out on me, I was being nice with the questions and he freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called after that and the conversation was fine. Anyhow I'm confused please help/

Another thing I confronted him about was that Blonde hair that he claimed that is was mine. He went to the fact that it could have been his mothers or he hangs up his coat at work so it could have been from the girls coats in the closet etc. He said that I have nothing to worrry about.

when this happened, did you stare at each other while talking? (to make sure that he wasn't lying - unless he's a professional lier :D )

• Author

Yes we were looking at each others eyes. I was look straight in his eyes to make sure he was'nt lying to me.

I have been following your story and you need to confront him on this, Not only that But move on with your life... You are being played like a game...

Good Luck to you!

• Author

Thanks so much for following up on my story. :)

I've been so stressed out with this internet thing that Ive been becoming really sick. Ive been really dizzy and Ive been fainting and feeling really sick. TO be honest I do feel as if I'm being played like a fiddle. I don't have the strength to tell him.

I am sorry to hear you have been feeling sick lately. No doubt its the stress.. I know for sure you are strong enough to tell him about how you feel.. DO IT FOR YOU!!!

• Author

Thank you so much for your reply. Right now I don't feel strong I'm thinking hes with another women. Because it's odd that he's going to the movies with this guy that I've never met before. ( this is his first time going to the movies with someone else other than me. He has the decinsy to say that I'm looking into this. He's seeing me tomorrow and to be honest I feel sick to my tummy to see him. :mad:

I know exactly how you are feeling.. To be perfectly honest, I knew alot of things my ex did to me. he would never come clean, everytime I looked at him it made me soooo sick to my stomach.(((( I wanted to slap him in his face..:sick: )))))

I'm in the same situation. I have a lying man, who always has some sort of excuse, lame or not. He is making an absolute fool out of me and I know, yet I don't leave him. I'm sure you feel that you are being made a fool of as well. Why are you staying with him?

You've confronted him about some things so you obviously have the guts (good for you!). You have to confront him about everything. You have a right to know, especially if he says he's gonna propose within a year. Have you done any snooping? As bad as it is, you always find your answers when you snoop. Been there, done that. Good luck.

• Author
I'm in the same situation. I have a lying man, who always has some sort of excuse, lame or not. He is making an absolute fool out of me and I know, yet I don't leave him. I'm sure you feel that you are being made a fool of as well. Why are you staying with him?

You've confronted him about some things so you obviously have the guts (good for you!). You have to confront him about everything. You have a right to know, especially if he says he's gonna propose within a year. Have you done any snooping? As bad as it is, you always find your answers when you snoop. Been there, done that. Good luck.

Hey there. Thanks for getting back to me, Well I feel horrible. I'm at work and my head feels out of sorts. To be honest I had the opprotunity sevral times last night to look through his phone. I could'nt because. He had a message waiting for him on his phone and a blue screen comesup and says u have a message waitings and theres an Ok box that pops up. I dont want to press ok and then he still has the Message. Then he would know that It was me who pressed ok right. Well. Yesterday he caught him self in a lye. When I questioned him about the lie nicely as the conversation progresses he looked like he turned into a white ghost. Like he forgot that he fibed me. Boy do I ever look like a stupid fool........ It wasnt a good time to argue considering all his family memebers were around. I feel like ive been taking for a stupid fool. NOw I wonder if he really had gone out with a buddy of his for a movie. I feel lost. AND certainly hurt and confused. I could have went with my gut but I kepted pushing it further away. That day he lied to me he couldnt even look me in the eye and now it came to the surface. I guess the man up stairs ( GOd) is trying to tell me something yet Im so stupid and I ignore the signs.