Ok so i met this girl in the summer and we had fun and she clearly showed how much she wanted to be with me, she wouldn't let it go. I recently had broken up after a 10 month relationship and was a little on edge. she was persistant and convinced me for about two weeks until i finally decided to give it a shot. i beleive that love a developed feeling, and since then i'm definetly developing it. so once we were both finally together, then she says she wants to have the ability to 'explore' others. This was not even 3 weeks after we were dating, and we only see each other on weekends. it was hard, but i let her cause we havn't been together that long. i really like her, but i get more jealous then anything. when she goes on breaks, she meets people. a lot. i'm not a player, i'm 16 and kissed 3 people in my life. we got back together cuz she said she missed me, and now i tease her abotu the one guy she kissed. so i let it roll off my back. but she just went on another break, and holy f*ck i don't know if i'm sad, angry, or jealous, or all, but she did stuff with 3 guys at one party. Not sex, but definetly not just kissing.

i'm so upset, its not so much that other guys are going for her when were on breaks, but the fact that i do nothing and just wait for her to come back.

I might already know the answer and just be denying it, but i need some replies

then don't wait for her to come back. This is the time for you to have experiences, and they don't have to be sexual. For being 16 you have shown some adult insight into this: yes, at 3 weeks that is often far too soon to expect exclusivity. Yet you also recognize that her taking breaks or being unavailable and desire to see many other guys is not healthy for you. That is a great realization.

You are young, and any girl you meet has a 0.000001% chance of being "the one." You aren't compatible with this girl. Therefore, make the break permanent. Just tell her "All these breaks are confusing for me, and it's clear we're not compatible and don't want quite the same things, so we need to stop seeing each other." You will probably feel empowered.