His boss??

So I have been seeing this guy for 4 months. It has been pretty incredible until the last 2 weeks. There was just a change in his behavior, and it started to freak me out. He just stopped calling as much and we didn't hang out as much. He attributed it to him bein busy. Even though it has been a short time we have been together, I love him and I have never felt this way about another guy before. In the past, I have always been on guard, but I let my guard down with him because I thought he was different and I could trust him.

Well, the change in behavior made me have this gut feeling was up. I used to work where he currently works, and I know his boss. Well, they have this really close relationship which I thought was awkward. I just let it go. Then she started calling his cell phone and house all the time and sending text messages. He would always be complaining and be like stalker and stuff like that. Well, it started to gnaw at me so I had to see what some of these text messages were about. Last night, I knew what I was doing was wrong but when he went to sleep I decided to see one of the messages. Well, it was a lot more then I wanted to see. I decided to look at all of them. It was saying stuff like I love you and I miss you so much. I have a surprise for you and kisses for you and just stuff that made me want to vomit. I only saw 2 or 3 of his replies and they were like I miss you and I love you too. One also asked something about sex which made me feel 10 times worse because a week ago he asked me if I was having sex with anybody else and he could be sleeping with his boss.

I haven't confronted him yet because I left as soon as I read all of that stuff. I told him I didn't feel well and went home. It hurts so bad because I trusted him. What he has done is wrong, but it is even worse that it is with his boss because I know who she is. I don't know the best way to tell him. I want to do it face to face but I don't want him to see me cry because I know I will. This guy is a grown man in his 30s, and I am 22. I would expect this more from someone my own age not someone who is supposed to be more mature. I guess men just never grow up. Some please give me some advice on what I should do next...

Just break up with him. Don't even bother trying to save this relationship because you are 22 years old and this guy isn't going to end whatever it is that is going on between him and his boss.

He may care about you, but he isn't taking your relationship too seriously, he's cheating on you!!

He's put himself in a stupid situation by being involved with his boss. Is she married too? If so, he's double stupid!

I know you love him, but 4 months in, as serious as you feel it is, you can get over him, heal and find someone else. Imagine the pain you'd be feeling if you found this information out a year or two from now! Be GLAD you listened to your gut instincts!