Hey all, stumbled upon this site googling for help on my situation, so here it is

My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years and I have been on a break for about a month now, and last week she told me she slept with another guy, after only knowing him for three weeks, so there is my first problem, I feel like our past doesnt matter to her, second problem, im HORRIBLY Jealous, I have huge problems with it, so I took her Cell phone to get his phone number so I could find him and beat the crap outta him ( I now realize I cant blame him, but im just giving you the story as it unfolded), she started getting physical and starting pushing me and scratching at me,

so I walked outside, when I had come back in she had swallowed and entire bottle of extra strength tylenol, it was like 17.5 GRAMS of acetaminophen. She was trying to kill herself, I dragged her out of the house kicking and screaming and drove her to the ER, I stayed over night with her, which KILLED me because i didnt want to be anywhere near her, But I knew she needed someone, early the next morning the sheriff came and chained her up to take her to a mental ward, which was 2 hours away, So I called into work and drove out there to be with her,

the thought of those two having sex killing me on the inside, I stayed with her as long as I could until visiting hours were over, she was allowed to come home the next day. The new guy never even called her and she during her hospital stay realized that I cared about her, not him, so she called him and broke up with him. *Phew* Okay so now,

We are trying to get back together, I know she regrets what she did, she said she tried to kill herself because she couldnt live with the guilt of hurting me so bad, I know she really loves me, and I love her to, I really do, and I want this to work....but the thought of them having sex has killed me for the past week, I barely have thought of anything else, Ive been so horribly depressed I just hate my life right now, I wish I could fix this and i want it to work, what do I do?