Falling for my manager

Hi I am 18 and my manager is 30 and im starting to develop feelings for him. And I just found out that he is married, but he keeps avoiding the subject. I've known him for awhile but hes been working at my store for like 3-4 months and since the day he got there, I could tell just by the way he talked, smiled, and joked around with me that something was.. weird i guess..

He is constantly flirting with he by nuding me, and rubbing up against me. We talk all the time and im seriously feeling head over heels,.. ive never felt like this before. Just the other day we were just talking and he stuck out his hand so i just slowly hit it, but then he just kept my hand and just hung onto it and played with it while we talked for like 5 minutes. I was so happy at that moment because the whole time he was looking me straight in the eyes. And I felt like it ment something. After that he would just randomly hang onto my hand again..

This guy is really nice, has a great personality, sweet, and very hott. Also when he went to leave he gave me a hug, and I was just so confused and wanted him to stay with me instead of going home to whatever. So pretty much I just want to know do you think I should do, is this wrong...?, just some advice please. I just dont want to get hurt but I dont think that he will ever try to hurt me in any way.. please help.