Now I know alot of people do it but, I can't understand what's so great about it. Me personally I couldn't do it...let's just say... I don't like to share. Can anyone tell me why, and how do people bring themselves to do something like that with thier spouses:confused: :confused: :confused: ? I'd have to be completely wasted to do something like that.

noxnoctisangela

some people are just more sexually open than others...if its something you dont want to do then dont....if it is then do it....like i dont want to do it...though i have done it once but yea it was just trying new things...didnt care for it..not doing it again. it really depends on what your cup of tea is.

lol pretty much summed up right there...if it doesn't take your fancy, you wont like it.

Like for me I love to share that feeling between just me and my girlfriend, sometimes it is fantasized about from both of us, telling each other about stuff we are doing...but thats as fr as it would go. Both far too scared to do any more !!!

But yeah, if you dont think it is that great, no need to touch on it

Trialbyfire

Not interested at all. There's no emotional connection. It's strictly sex instead of making love between caring individuals.

Yes, but you stay that like strictly sex between individuals is a BAD thing! If you are able to make that kind of detachment, you can get away with a lot of fun. I never thought I'd be interested, but I got talked into it by a SO, and it was a great time.

Yes, but you stay that like strictly sex between individuals is a BAD thing! If you are able to make that kind of detachment, you can get away with a lot of fun. I never thought I'd be interested, but I got talked into it by a SO, and it was a great time.

Nice.

Next you'll be advocating prostitution as harmless sex between consenting individuals to the gain of both.

Both parties are diminished, and in the case of threesomes all three are.

That is very hedonistic and simplistic thinking.

Nice.

Next you'll be advocating prostitution as harmless sex between consenting individuals to the gain of both.

Prostitution is not harmless...aside from the role the women play in the transaction...can you imagine how many guys give up their hard earned cash to these women...they should be saving their money for important things...buying a house...a ring...a birthday gift...a nice vacation...I mean come on there has to be a better way to spend that money...

manders0724

i understand what you mean...my boyfriend was always tryin to get me to have 3somes, but i always said no. why would i want to share my man? i may just have jealousy problems, or am insecure, but i would not share my man who i love with another girl

LittleWoman12
Prostitution is not harmless...aside from the role the women play in the transaction...can you imagine how many guys give up their hard earned cash to these women...they should be saving their money for important things...buying a house...a ring...a birthday gift...a nice vacation...I mean come on there has to be a better way to spend that money...

I tried it and it was fun. But, I met a lot of nuts. The stories I could tell you.

Nice.

That is very hedonistic and simplistic thinking.

That is quite a jump from threesomes to prostitution. If both partners are willing to add a third partner, then how does that diminsih either of them? People who enjoy exploring their sexuality and are confident enough in their relationship to do so should be an example of the ultimate trust that can be obtained, not bashed.

Swingwithyou71
That is quite a jump from threesomes to prostitution. If both partners are willing to add a third partner, then how does that diminsih either of them? People who enjoy exploring their sexuality and are confident enough in their relationship to do so should be an example of the ultimate trust that can be obtained, not bashed.

Yes threesomes are fun and entertaining for all involved. No one is degraded. How did we get from 3somes to prostitution? I mean, not that there is anything wrong with it lol

Aside from the role women play? What about the poor misguided souls who assume they can salvage their souls with such ladies and wind up dissatisfied, and even more empty of both money AND self respect?

Trialbyfire

Eh? What has ultimate trust and confidence in the relationship, got to do with threesomes? It's about two people who have identical sexual appetites, involving a third. Don't equate any of this to emotions beyond lust and desire.

Just because someone doesn't want to bring a third party into their relationship doesn't mean they aren't confident in their relationship. It just means they are happy with only their partner and don't like to share.

justagirlforever

And who exactly are you to judge what other people may find value in and what they choose to spend their hard earned cash on and what they should see as "important" in life? What if they already have the house, the ring, the nice vacation, the birthday gift?

You cannot impose your own moral values/opinions on that of another.

CNJNovitiate
I tried it and it was fun. But, I met a lot of nuts. The stories I could tell you.

I love this board, it's such a freeing experience. I too turned a few tricks in my junior year at Rutgers. Paid my bills and then some. I did finally have a bad experience with a guy who kept saying he wanted me to grow out my pubic hair for his sick fetish. That was the end for me, lol:bunny: .

It certainly is not quite a jump.

Both are classic examples of sex for pleasure alone, not involving any emotional connection whatsoever.

Did you even finish high school?

justagirlforever
Nice.

Diminished in who's eyes exactly ? That's purely your opinion. And founded upon what exactly?

And who exactly are you to judge what other people may find value in and what they choose to spend their hard earned cash on and what they should see as "important" in life? What if they already have the house, the ring, the nice vacation, the birthday gift?

You cannot impose your own moral values/opinions on that of another.

see some of my other posts...I am not all that moral...I was poking fun at the notion that prostitution is wrong...by making the use of a man's hard earned cash the "wrong"...I have no real issue if a woman wants to get paid for their time and services doing an in demand service...I mean there is a reason why it is known as the oldest profession...:D...somehow humor is always hit or miss on the internet...:D

Trialbyfire

Actually, I have issues with prostitution because there is so much abuse and victimization (is this a proper word?) involved. If prostitutes go into the profession willingly and are not there for fear of their lives from pimps, high on crack and the rest that follows, I would agree that they can do what they want with their lives.

Diminished in who's eyes exactly ? That's purely your opinion. And founded upon what exactly?

usually diminished to their partners, to anyone who is aware of it, and often to themselves.

yes it is my opinion, yours may differ, but that is the beauty of opinions.

Founded on a moral code that most of us have been brought up with that sex for love isa beautiful thing while sex with no emotional attachment, especially when done in volume can be degrading. Most often it is seen in people who crave accerptance or validation in some way, and seeking it sexually while it appears to be an easy solution, rarely brings anything but more lonliness and humiliation.

There are no absolutes, and certainly some people fall outside the mainstream, but more often this view is shared