I Need Dating from Girls and Guys

Green

I’ve put other posts on here and hopefully some of the cool people who have seen them are reading this. I’m a 22 year old virgin who in many ways has lived in a shell of sorts for many years. Now I’m not saying I’m out of this shell now but recently I’ve got involved with some one who is so perfect, I mean tall, pretty in great shape and from what I know so far very kind hearted. She’s like a model. I have no idea what I’m doing. I’ve been on what would amount to two dates, and on the second one I drank a lot she drank to but she says she wasn’t that drunk, and we made out and did a bunch of other stuff. Now I don’t know what to do. I feel silly. I mean I think she really likes me so now I just feel like I’m going to do something to screw it up. And the fact that she’s really pretty it worries me to think about all the guys who probably hit on her all day long, I’m not going to tell her I’m worried about that. Actually for some reason or another she thinks I might be a player she said she was afraid of me. The point is I’m the opposite a guy who has no idea what he’s doing. Like when I see her next time should I kiss her right away? I don’t want to call to much and seem needy, + she’s very busy with Graduate level school right now. Just please people give me what ever advice you can muster from what Ive told you so me a man with literally zero experience can some how pull this off.

Don`t move fast. There is about a 99% probability you are where you are with her because you have not hit on her.

Don`t admit to the almost zero experience with girls that you have. But don`t make up stuff either. Don`t ask, don`t tell.

Do tell her she is beautiful and in general compliment her. Tell her what you feel about what a great person she is.

But, don`t get infatuated and get all head over heals obsessed with her. Even though you probably will and then she will dump your ass for someone who is a challenge.

• Author
Don`t move fast. There is about a 99% probability you are where you are with her because you have not hit on her.

Don`t admit to the almost zero experience with girls that you have. But don`t make up stuff either. Don`t ask, don`t tell.

Do tell her she is beautiful and in general compliment her. Tell her what you feel about what a great person she is.

But, don`t get infatuated and get all head over heals obsessed with her. Even though you probably will and then she will dump your ass for someone who is a challenge.

What do you mean I have not hit on her? I was just confused about that. I have not admited to the almost zero experience Ive had with girls but I think she jokingly asked me if I was a virgin and I said yes but I think she took it as me joking. I have complimented her, and I'm definetly infatuated I cant help that, but I know its sound advice not to come off as obsessed. I want to be a challenge but how do I go about doing that? I mean I'm not fully in her controll so maybe I am a challenge... hey and you never said how I should greet her the next time I see her now that we made out and stuff.. do I kiss her right at the begining when I see her? hey thanks for all the advice..

You said you worry about all the guys who probably hit on her all day long. I meant the same thing as you meant. You have not hit on her.

If you do not let your infatuation get the better of you then you may do well. But that is like being pushed out of an airplane and told to maintain your smile on the way down.

Enjoy the ride. A lot of dudes never get one shot in their life at the perfect ten. If it is only a few dates or the start of something big you cannot know. Just look at it as experience.

Just be the best that you can be. Don`t make her the center of your life. At 22 you need to focus on your life a lot. That will make you appear confident if you just keep focused on your goals and all the while making her a part of YOUR life.

• Author
You said you worry about all the guys who probably hit on her all day long. I meant the same thing as you meant. You have not hit on her.

If you do not let your infatuation get the better of you then you may do well. But that is like being pushed out of an airplane and told to maintain your smile on the way down.

Enjoy the ride. A lot of dudes never get one shot in their life at the perfect ten. If it is only a few dates or the start of something big you cannot know. Just look at it as experience.

Just be the best that you can be. Don`t make her the center of your life. At 22 you need to focus on your life a lot. That will make you appear confident if you just keep focused on your goals and all the while making her a part of YOUR life.

Your advise is an inspiration, thank you.