I need some real !! !

killercards123

killercards123

Me and this girl, Work together and we developed a close best friends kind of relationship. I am really starting to like her a lot and She give a "hint" She kind of likes me the same. We don't live together. In fact she has her own kind of place. We spend a lot of time together even at work, we are very close. It's like We follow each-other around at work. She even sometimes takes over my task by helping me with it. She also Stands up for me when I get the Crap jobs. We talk a lot at work and we try and keep in contact away from work. Well She just admitted to me the other day that she Got real jealous when this other girl started working there a few months back. The new girl and I would talk and I would start flirting with her and following her around. But now I kind of focus on her and not flirt with other women. Now that me and her are closer, I feel she is opening up to me her true feeling. Now maybe about 2 days out of the week, I go to her place and watch movies with her. Nothing happens just hanging out kind of thing. Yesterday me and her went to the mall together and we went to every store and then we went to see a movie. Anyway, My mother knows this girl and She (my mother) told me she likes me a lot. She told me this before But I asked her again: "Do you still think she likes me?" And she replied "yes" very much. And I'm like "How do you know?" She says girls just know and I know. This is where I need answers... What is my next move? Or should I just keep on just going out with her like the mall or the going to a theme park? Is it my move to make? Should I tell her how I feel? I fear of telling her I Like her, More than just best friends. I don't want to kill our friendship by doing so.. Well please help me out and Thanks for reading my post....

Well, I'm a guy and maybe you'd like to hear from the girls on this one. But if I were in that situation I'd feel very similar to you. I think I would look for the right moment to tell her exactly what you told us, that your feelings for her are growing, but you don't want to spoil the friendship if she doesn't feel the same.

killercards

YEah I am really scared to do anything. But we are growing closer and she and I have been making serious eye contact lately.... We make each other laugh a lot..

AussieChick

It sounds like she really does like you - and I would say that she is just as uncertain as you are about your feelings for her. Let her know! You obviously enjoy spending time together, and it sounds like you're practically dating anyway - just go for it!!!!

killercards

Thx for the reply. Lol I need it... If I just go for it, I don't want to lose her... Thats my fear of it now, Perhaps I should continue how it is now and develope this relationship even more?