This has never happened before...

beautifulnpink22

beautifulnpink22

Last night my boyfriend came over after not seeing him for a week, but that was only because I just started a new job and I needed to catch up on some sleep. Anyway, when he came over we had sex, but for the very first time I felt weird and I wasn't into it because in my mind I'm saying "he's sleeping with someone else" where did that come from? I don't know. I mean I have my doubts with him because of some incidents that has happened in the past, doesn't involve cheating (well at least I don't know)just the little lies he tell etc. Now like I said I have never felt this way before; So I looked at him as he looked at me and told him that I felt weird. Then I asked "are you sleeping with someone else?" and his response was no, why do you feel that way? I told him I didn't know so of course I messed up the whole mood because of my feeling. So he was quiet for a moment as he was lying on my stomach and I am saying to myself "that's all, he's just going to sit there and allow me to feel this way and not say anything else?" So I began to cry and he ask me "you not going to just sit there and cry are you" and I said how could you just sit there as if it's nothing, and he said I don't know what you want me to say I am not sleeping with anyone I don't know why you're worrying yourself. So guys tell me what you think of this situation, put yourself in my shoes and his, tell me how would you react?

I don't know what those past incidents were, and I don't know what little lies he tells. Unless that changes the picture dramatically, I think your boyfriends' reaction is pretty standard. If he's not sleeping with anyone else and you can't explain why you suddenly think he is, what's he supposed to do?

He could have been nicer when you started crying, but I could see how he'd be frustrated since you just accused him of cheating for no apparent reason, and then began crying about it when he didn't try to say...what? What did you want him to say or do to make you feel better?

• Author
beautifulnpink22

Earlier in our relationship I was approached on two occasions by his ex threatening me, she came at me with a bat the first time and the second she broke into his house trying to attack me with scissors. Then he lies and tells me he doesn't call her she calls him and I found out that was a big fat lie. Why would she want to come after me, till this day I don't know. He says that she probably feels that I am in the way because she wants him back. So ever since that incident and all the other lies he has told me I always question if he's faithful, I don't necessarily accuse him on a regular basis, it's usually inside thoughts. Most would ask why would you stay, well it's hard to leave once you have developed deep feelings for the person besides things are easier said than done. I also feel this relationship can work, we just have to overcome some things. There was an incident that happened earlier this week that could possibly be the reason why I felt the way I did last night. I posted it on this site. If you're interested you can take a look. It's entitled how would you react? on page 2.

I've read your other posts now...yeah, that changes the picture dramatically.

Why do you believe this relationship can work? What makes you feel good about him? What about being with him feels good to you? Because everything I read in your posts seems filled with unhappiness and anxiety...