Do women talk about their partners with other women?

tickledpinkies

tickledpinkies

I am a woman and in my experiance this is true. Not to say its malicious stuff but I find most girls my age at least (21) share some personal details about their sex life. Even if Its just one best friend. Usually when there guy does something a bit strange or something along those lines. Ive been talking about this in another forum and they dont believe me so im doubting my self now, tell me Im not going mad:confused: ??

Do women really not talk about there sex life ever???

That's a resounding yes from me and my friends. Then again, I know I am more sexually open than a lot of people so perhaps my experience can't be considered "normal".

• Author
tickledpinkies

I know its weird, Im not sure if its just groups of friends are diff but I thought most did at some point. I have a one or two friends who are very secretive but even they will have a convo sometimes.

catgirl1927

It depends. If it's not a serious relationship then the sex doesn't mean as much, so I'll talk about it to my friends. If I really love someone the sex is private and I don't talk about it to anyone.

I got sex talk from female friends.

I know of ex's who talk to their friends and her friends look at me funny. Talk about weird feelings of gf's girlfriends giving me the eye or winking like they know something.

That's a resounding yes from me and my friends. Then again, I know I am more sexually open than a lot of people so perhaps my experience can't be considered "normal".

Hell yeah, I talk about my sex life. Not with everyone, only my closest friends but yeah, we talk about it.

My best friend one time unloaded on me how unsatisfying her sex life with her hubby (of the time) was. Too much information for me. But she had no problem talking about anything sex related.

I'm a little more hesitant to share details, but will occasionally. I try to only share the good aspects.

I get a detailed earload from female friends and relatives but I never feel comfortable talking about my own sex life with them. I'm the listener. From his size, to the frequency of sex and everything else.

Tim'sAngel

I have a best girlfriend and we talk about everything under the sun. Plus, she just got married a few weeks ago and she isn't very sexually experienced so she calls me for advice about stuff.

Me and the SO have arguements about this. I dont' think there is anything wrong talking to close friends about your sex life, however, he feels like it is and that it's too private to discuss with anyone other than each other. I personally think it just depends on the person. Some are comfortable, some aren't.

most females have one "best friend" whom they tell every little detail about their own lives...

tinktronik

Yeah , Most of my close friends tell me about their sex lives and ask for advice and I always end up disclosing some ridiculus thing about mine.

My friends and I talk about this ALL the time. It's pretty much the ONLY thign we dish when we're drunk, particularly if one of us has a new boyfriend. It's very Sex and the City, our discussions.

It's very Sex and the City, our discussions.

yes, but without the $600 shoes :laugh:

yes, but without the $600 shoes :laugh:

Oh, don't I *wish*! Seriously, I dont understand how a "journalist" who wrote "a column" ever afforded Jimmy Choo shoes in the first place. Hate. I want some!

Why woulden't we talk about it to our friends? they are our friends

that's private s*** man...how would you like your man going to the bar with his buddies (who all know you!!), get drunk and talk about how he sticks his hard cock up your a**h*** and then squirts his load all over you face while you beg like a dog for it??? :laugh:

catgirl1927
that's private s*** man...how would you like your man going to the bar with his buddies (who all know you!!), get drunk and talk about how he sticks his hard cock up your a**h*** and then squirts his load all over you face while you beg like a dog for it??? :laugh:

This is how my BF and I feel about it. If we didn't share so many friends it wouldn't be as big a deal, probably. But if we're all hanging out together... icky...

re: " Do women talk about their partner with other women?"

Are you kidding?

If it weren't for women talking to other women about partners, as well as other things, most of us would suffer from *total* lack of communication the entire length of our lives!

-Rio

Brittanyjean06

Yeah I guess thats a double standard, I think this view point comes in mind when having a boyfriend. I am single and me and my friends talk about it but I am 18

Now if my bf was to do that ( now ex ) I would find that highly disrespectful but thats a double standard, but things like that just come out. I know those things are private and word can spread fast, especially rumors..just right now I have no problem saying anything personal about my ex lol

Brittanyjean06

is this what you do behind the sheets?!?!

haha jk

Sex and the City... somebody please wipe that show from the face of the earth. I hate, hate, hate, HATE it!

JustWantToBeHappy

As soon as I saw this post, I knew the men were NOT going to be happy....lol

Yes, we talk about sex with our friends. Yes, we talk details. Yes, we rate you. Yes, we laugh if the sex was really bad.

Get over it or get better.

I don't get that detailed Alpha. It's more things like "Hubby put a big ole smile on my face last night" and stuff like that. I have two good girlfriends I share that stuff with- it's wierd- one of them is my gay best friend and she's female but it's kinda like talking to a man.

I don't mind my husband bragging a bit and saying stuff like "Boy, my wife is awesome in the sack" :p