He is puzzling me

deeppblue

deeppblue

OK. I just got back together with my ex whom I had dated for like only a week and I was the one who broke up cuz i thought i didnt like him that way. The other day I saw him at my friends birthday and we hung out afterwards and I fell in love with him. And he made me sure that he felt the same, at least i thought so. And i told him how i felt about him the next day but he was all jokey about it and was very pleased and told me that he was suprised but pleased but he never openly told me how exactly he felt about me...hes never called me after that talk and when i asked him why he told me he was very busy but come on how long would a text message take to send?? Do you think hes kind of gettiin a revenge (which i doubt he is) or hes not sure how he feels or hes really busy and he really doesnt care since its the first days of the relationship ?? im tryn not to care about it and stop calling him...well im doing my best:D so what do u think i should do??

I think you scared him by proclaiming you love him after 1 day.

You don't even know him. You dated him for one week. And the next time you see him you tell him you love him. I would think you were slightly nuts and I'd try to stay far far away.

If you hear from him again, it'll probably be a booty call. But I really doubt he's going to attempt to have any type of real relationship with you. Especially if your calling and texting him a lot now.

SuperMonk

Posts about EX BF or GF should go in the breakup area. This is for dating, NEW relationships or ongoing ones, not EXes.