It's funny how old friends turn into new foes

T_Bone

Well, I am going to keep this short as possible.

My ex- and I have continued to be friends after our break up even though she left me and quickly started dating one of my friends.

This friend quickly became my enemy and luckily I moved 500 miles away or I might have been locked up for assault.

My ex recently broke up with him and things between us were better than ever. Until, the day that another one of my friends started pursueing her. This so called "friend" knows how I feel about her ( that I would take her back in the blink of an eye ) and decides to chase her around anyways.

Well, eventually the hook-up and now she feels like they were meant for each other. The thing is, He knows all these things about her because he was my best friend and I would talk about her to him. So he kinda had an inside "connection" so to speak. Now, this "friend" has started trash talkin me and tellin her stories from the past and it is taring our friendship appart ( me and my ex) And like I said, things were never better before he walked in.. WHAT DO I DO?

Take the 500 mile drive and smash his face in..?

Let it go.. Let him continue to wreck her and I's friendship..?

What..?

IrishCarBomb

Stop obsessing over a girl that's 500 miles away. Guess what? You're not in her life anymore... you moved away.

Can't this girl get a date who's *not* one of your friends? Dating your ex's friends is just tacky, IMO.

Just move on and stop talking to her. Forget about them.

Yuck. What do you see in this girl?

Dating one friend is tacky enough, but going around the whole circle is just plain low.

And some friends you have there too.

Get over her. She's not worth it. And neither are those friends of yours.

WHAT DO I DO?

Take the 500 mile drive and smash his face in..?

Let it go.. Let him continue to wreck her and I's friendship..?

What..?

None of the above. Start being more discriminating in the people you call a friend. And while you're at it, date girls who aren't so amoral that they'll date not one but two of your friends after you break up. You didn't see her for the ho-bag she was when you first met her?