Was I drugged by my bf or was it just the alcohol?

HotCaliGirl

HotCaliGirl

A few days ago I went to visit my bf. We had dinner and a couple of cocktails. The last thing I remember was sitting on his couch watching TV, eating, drinking and surfing the net, basicly just hanging out while he was doing some work on his computer, then I vaguely remember we went to the bedroom.

The next thing I remember was waking up on the "wrong" side of the bed with towels underneith me, with absolutely NO memory of anything in between, I mean NOTHING. I began to panic and woke him up, asking what had happened. He said I got sick, he showered me and placed me on that side of the bed. my hair was shampooed and I had been given a full shower, I had gotten sick and...i have NO memory whatsoever!

It's not like I never drink. I sometimes have 3 drinks, and never black out like that. I've never blacked out like that before, but I had had 2 drinks and maybe I am over-reacting but it is the strangest and scariest feeling not to have any memory of what happened while you were up.

So my question is, has anyone else blacked out exclusively on alcohol before? I can't imagine being drugged, but I thought that's what a date drug does to you...but I was with my bf, not some stranger, so I am like what in the world happened. Any feedback?? thanks.

A blackout like you mentioned is not caused by 2 drinks of alcohol..

It sounds to me like you did take something else..

Why did you wake up with towels underneath you ?

Did you ask him about it ?

This smells really bad.. you need to really be careful.

If my GF was so sick that she was throwing up to the point that I needed to shower her I would've taken her to the hospital.

Careful

It sounds like a date rape drug

no one should "black out" after two or three drinks unless some other drug is introduced or there is a medical problem. Sounds a bit wierd. Oh, and HCG, most women are drugged by men they know already.

blackouts occur at around .28 Blood Alcohol Level.. that is a lot of drinks

For me it was at least 10-12 drinks in a 2-3 hour peroid

• Author
HotCaliGirl

This all went down Wed. night...I stayed at his place since Friday cuz i was feeling "funny." In the meantime my cellphone battery had gone dead so my sister was wondering what was up. I just talked to her this morning, and she's the one who planted the whole drug thing into my head, and my heart is racing fast at the thought of it.

She said maybe he wanted to take pictures of you..the weird thing is these past couple of weeks whenever I go to his place, he is charging his camera and/or video recorder. I even posted once that I thought wow, so now finally he's going to take a pic of me but never does...so now i'm like WTF, what if he is recording/taking pics of me while I am out?

I got sick at his place again the week before when I didn't think I had had too much to drink. He said when I got sick I had thrown up on my hair too so he had to wash me up. I don't remember AT ALL throwing up or being in the shower. I have long thick hair so I am assuming that's why the towel was under me for my hair, which was almost completely dry when I woke up meaning he MUST have blow dried it too...i am just feeling confused.

For me it was at least 8-10 drinks in a 2-3 hour peroid

sheeyot, A_C....I could drink you under the table man! :laugh:

sheeyot, A_C....I could drink you under the table man! :laugh:

Blackouts occur at .28 for you too Alpha..

I normally drank about a fith of Jack a night

...so now i'm like WTF, what if he is recording/taking pics of me while I am out?

um...would you know the internet address where those are posted?? I need to do research :lmao:

no, just joking.....something is definitely weird here.

• Author
HotCaliGirl
Oh, and HCG, most women are drugged by men they know already.

that doesn't make sense..don't girls get drugged by strangers at clubs? i've never heard of someone getting drugged by men they already know...let alone in my case it is a bf so it's confusing if there were any drugs involved or not.

How would you explain it HG ?.. Like you said you have had 3 drinks before..

What do you think happened?

that doesn't make sense..don't girls get drugged by strangers at clubs? .

its usually an aquaintance or b/f or husband who does it.

i have to split. A_C can take it from here :laugh:

• Author
HotCaliGirl

ok, i just wanted to know if alcohol itself could do it, which in high quantities it can it sounds like...maybe i didn't have a lot of food in my system, thnx for the fast feedback...

ok, i just wanted to know if alcohol itself could do it, which in high quantities it can it sounds like......

someone who regulrly is a non-drinker may black out from 3 drinks in a short period of time also but even that would be highly unlikely

• Author
HotCaliGirl

then i was drugged, i drink often and could hold 2 drinks no prob...i was already experiencing a severe buzz after my first...and to be blacked out for so long with NO memory, nothing even faint like kind of remember getting sick, or kind of remembering the shower...I don't even remember getting undressed, i found my panties in the corner of the bathroom the next day, my pants were inside out so i know i didn't take them off...just so bazaar I wonder what is going on, I wish i knew.

HG -

This does not sound good for you.

You need to keep your guard up around him and be sure he is not putting you in any compromising situations.

I'm not sure he is a man I would EVER want to be around again....

Too many worries about his character in the past few weeks.

• Author
HotCaliGirl

yeah 2sunny...he is completely different "this time around." Everything is making me suspicious. My sister said maybe he has a lot of anger towards me from our last break up and is just taking advantage of me. It breaks my heart to think that, but this is definitely sounding strange...

I think you should go to the doctor and explain. Either he's drugging you or something is really wrong. Maybe if he did drug you it might show up on a test.

then i was drugged, i drink often and could hold 2 drinks no prob...i was already experiencing a severe buzz after my first...and to be blacked out for so long with NO memory, nothing even faint like kind of remember getting sick, or kind of remembering the shower...I don't even remember getting undressed, i found my panties in the corner of the bathroom the next day, my pants were inside out so i know i didn't take them off...just so bazaar I wonder what is going on, I wish i knew.

He drugged you HG..

Your body expells one drink per hour since you had 2 drinks.. Within 2 hours the alcohol would've been gone and out of your blood.

You need to go to the police or the Doctor

No way it was from alcohol. The first time I drank alcohol, I had probably 5 drinks in the matter of 2 hours. While it was crazy and hilarious, i did not black out maybe felt sleepy but not blacked out.

Something's up and it doesn't sound good.

• Author
HotCaliGirl

My sister said I should get a drug test too, but it is now Saturday and this went down Wed. night...that's interesting AC that if one drink wears off every hour, I shouldn't been "out" like that from around 12-8am, just OUT like I have absolutely NO memory when ALL that happened....would any drugs still show up after all this time in my system? I wouldn't want to get him into any trouble by calling the cops, I mean there's a chance I'm wrong....i just want to know.

Since it happened wend then any drug would most likely be out of your system.

I personally feel he drugged you..

Try and get some evidence of that.. maybe the tapes.. maybe the drug form his house..

It depends on what the drug is that he may have used.

I think if I were you I would go into an Urgent Care or something. I don't think I would wait the weekend wondering. Maybe you can just call the police and inquire a professional opinion on what to do and decide based on what you are told. Just asking for adivce couldn't hurt.

It depends on what the drug is that he may have used.

I think if I were you I would go into an Urgent Care or something. I don't think I would wait the weekend wondering. Maybe you can just call the police and inquire a professional opinion on what to do and decide based on what you are told. Just asking for adivce couldn't hurt.

I agree... you need to talk with someone and see if a test is still a viable option

TheSwordfish

No testing needed.

This seems like someone using GHB or something simliar. http://www.projectghb.org/

Towel underneath you? Getting you in the shower, while sick? It would be the lats thing you'de do with a drunk person (dragging someone into the shower while she collapses all the time). This happened more then once?

Go to the docter and ask him about it (let yourself be tested, for overreaction to alcohol and things like that)Try not to drink alcohol next time. If you have another black out, you are sure that it was something else.Avoid your friend for a while. A black out only occurs when you drink a whole lot of alcohol.