I love her...she loves me

kingmoss87

ok.....My best friend and I are really close we tell everything to each other and she's admitted to having crushes on me before and I have had some as well but she likes another guy and i told her that it was ok and it didnt bother me, but it extremely does....when he calls and she gets a mushy guhsy....it makes my stomach turn into pieces, so i just need a little help here so please if you have any advise tell me....i know she likes me

hmm maybe TELL HER? Dude it sounds to me that shes given you several hints but you just werent assertive. If you love this girl and seeing her with another guy upsets you, TELL HER. Believe me honesty is the best policy. Had the same situation with my now girlfriend.

:eek: You better move quick before she gushes an engagement with him or something....

I agree with Beatnik, but add in go up to her and kiss her oneday. Be honest and tell her how you feel.

If not you will just break up inside, later. Forget the what if this what if that, just do it. Either way you might lose her, to him, or you lost her to the friendzone!