I asked her out, she said no and yes.

ratzskinakie

ratzskinakie

OKay, there this girl who works at a ruby tuesday. We have seen each other a few times there b4 but this time I asked her out, she said she couldent go out with me because she had a boy friend, but she also said she would definintly go out with me if she didnt, and she said for me to stop by some other time and that she she would still like to hangout and I still ended up getting her phone.

I don't know what to think of this situation, I really don't. Girls, what do you think? I really like her, and I feel that this is going to lead to some interesting circumstances in the future.

I asked her out, she said she couldent go out with me because she had a boy friend,

She never said Yes.. She said No

There is your answer...

She has a boyfriend and she just wants to be friends...

As hard as it might feel you need to move on to someone that is dateable.. She could have that boyfriend for years for all you know

• Author
ratzskinakie
She never said Yes.. She said No

There is your answer...

She has a boyfriend and she just wants to be friends...

As hard as it might feel you need to move on to someone that is dateable.. She could have that boyfriend for years for all you know

Yeah your right, but the Its just bothers me that she would still continue to give me her number and says that she would still like to see me sometime.

She Meant:

"No, but your cute so I could string you along and have you hanging around incase things don't work out with my boyfriend."

Stay away from her!

Yeah your right, but the Its just bothers me that she would still continue to give me her number and says that she would still like to see me sometime.

It's an Ego.. Back burner thing.. it will make her feel good to keep you on a string..

Don't do it..you will not feel good

There is a (perhaps small) possibility that the girl raised the 'boyfriend' as a defence mechanism to an approach from a relative stranger but is actually single. Even so, this still puts you in a bind. If you are really keen on the girl, the only suggestion I can think of right now is to invite her and her boyfriend to a group activity - say a party. If she turns up solo, do not pursue her in any way and just treat her platonically ie like any other guest. Perhaps she may tell you that she has broken up with her 'boyfriend' or that she never had one. Then you can take it from there using careful judgment. If she does turn up with a boyfriend, be polite and gracious then stay clear!

I was in this situation once, and it sucked. Especially because it was my first girl/asking out experience. And we were both young and stupid.

I attempted to ask out this one girl I really like. And she replied much in the same manner--"I already have a boyfriend. But if I weren't dating anyone, I would totally say yes." We were both in high school, and this conversation led to us getting to know each other better and be closer, but she was still dating the other guy. It creates much more trouble and heartbreak then it was worth...

I won't get into all the drama my situation caused, but suffice it to say, whatever could result, just move on.

Never pursue someone until they no longer have a boyfriend. You'll always be a plan B.