Staying the night

Rollin Dylan

Rollin Dylan

So, I met a guy in November, we went to HS together but didnt know each other. We've been talking since then and we both really like each other. He goes to school about 3 hours away and hes been asking me when Im going to come visit for the weekend. I would love to since we are really into each other but the whole spending the night thing has got me freaked. I've stayed at b/f's houses tons of times before...but I'm still worried that I'll look like s*** in the morning (which I think i do), I know I snore, that I'll talk in my sleep or fart or drool or something horrible. I havent dated in awhile, especially someone that I actually see a future with so thats where my anxiety stems from. We wont be having sex cus I dont have sex with people im not in a relationship with, but we will be sharing the same bed and messing around, if that matters to anyone... He thinks im rejecting him because I dont want to come for a visit... Does anyone have any ideas, other than staying up all night... thank you I'm nervous...

BlahBlahQueen

OK, yeah, I know this fear. It's my own personal phobia. Since there's no way to prevent yourself from farting, drooling, talking, snoring, etc. in your sleep, your only hope is that he won't notice when you do. Which means he has to be sleeping VERY deeply. Which means...... you slip him sleeping pills.

Then of course you'll wake up before him... rush to the bathroom and do your face.

Problem solved. Unethically, but all's fair in love and war. :p

• Author
Rollin Dylan

haha thanks thats the best laugh ive had all day...Im not going to drug him of course. Ah this seems so childish :rolleyes:

Just make sure the room is darkened so in the morning he won't be able to see the circles under your eyes or the drool hanging off your chin :)