Making The First Move

alex434

Ok guys just another problem i been having, i been dating this girl and from what i can see she is afraid to make the first move. she is even afraid of touching me, say if i say something smart, she will put her hand out, pull it back in and then hit me shes very hesitant when touching me in any manner. My question is, how do i go about on making the first move for kissing and such... should i bring it up with her? or ask her why she hasent done so, and so forth, or should i let it play out? i have a date with her tonight so i maybe i should see what plays out from there?

She's afraid to make the first move because YOU'RE supposed to make the first move!

Discussing this will turn her off for good -- just DO it :)

She seems to the shy and hesitant type of gal. So I think you should definately give her some reassurance and comfort by at least offering something sweet (insert your move here).

She expects you to do something, or she wouldn't be going out with you til now, if she didn't fancy you.

Don't bash out the date, and most importantly appear CONFIDENT. Girls like that. :)

She's afraid to make the first move because YOU'RE supposed to make the first move!

Discussing this will turn her off for good -- just DO it :)

Totally agree with swissair here. I'm sure there's nothing that's more of a turn-off for girls than a guy that has to hesitantly ask, "Is it ok if i kiss you?" Confidence is king when it comes to winning a girl over. Just make a move. What's the worst that could happen?

MD