I am so excited!!

cj_gal

I have had my ups and downs with a guy I had posted about a month ago.I decided to move into an apartment close to his on Valentines Day and since then..he is there more than his own apartment...We have gotten so close and he talks more about his life and the problems he has been facing since the day we met.

I seem to understand now why he might have acted like he did..He got fired from the job where we both work and the manager knows we see each other and wants me to probe him for things..I think that is wrong and won't do it.

He never says I am his girlfriend,but he talks about me to his family and his one friend called and wanted to see my new place,but he said it would probably make him upset if he came over without asking him first.

He tells me I am there for him and that I am the only one who helps him through these tough times..I've noticed that he is alot happier and how close we have gotten the past 2 weeks..

He makes remarks about the future..which are really good..and I see him all week and let him have his guy time on the weekend..last weekend was the first time he went away and called me alot and said his weekend sucked and came back home to me.

He came out of a horrible relationship and has bad financial problems at this time..friends from work said he likes me alot and is scared and he told me the other day that I was perfect for him and it scared him..why should this scare a guy..I know we are different(women)..but I thought it was so neat...Is it because of the bad breakup last summer with someone else or the fact that he may lose his single status by committing to me?

Girls at work don't like him and say he is an a** to them and just wants to use girls for sex...he isn't that way with me...we had our moments,but he always comes back to me and I never make the first move..he does. He doesn't criticize me or tear me down and he is so sweet..He never has enough money to do anything and it bothers him,but I don't mind renting a movie or cooking dinner..and spending a night with him..

what do you guys think...is he a keeper...:)