Is she really interested or just being polite

markie6977

Ive been emailing this beautiful girl back and fourth for about 2 in a half weeks now weve both exchanged pictures i send a email, she sends one, but my problem is I seem like iam trying to get to know her alot more my mail to her is long and sweet hers is short and polite, she says she is really shy thats why she hasent called me on the phone and she gets nervous, ive pretty much told her all about me that you can tell someone over the internet without getting to tired or at least typing cramps, and then today she sends a message and in the message she says "tell me about your self again"??????????? what the h_ll, i thought weve been doing this get to know each other thing for some time now , and then she says maybe we can cath a movie or a drink some time ?????? what I thought she still needed a whole recap on my bio, what do i do do I not be so open and be short and polte too or do i keep on full steam ahead because i really like this girl PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVIVE THANK YOU.