I'm sleeping with my friend who has a gf...

elisabeth160

Hi I'm elisabeth and I'm 22 years old... Long story short... I've been friends with this guy for over 6 months. And started having feelings for him. He was broken up with his ex but still friends at the time. So I thought I'd have a chance, and he told a friend of mine he had feelings for me but didn't know if itd go any further. But end of dec he started seeing his ex again. I was hurt and told him I had feelings for him. His reaction was of suprise and asked y I didn't say anything sooner. I thought I'd missed my chance. And was disapointed but ok with being just friends. But recently we've started hooking up. And just the other night we slept together for the first time. We agreed its suppose 2 be a secret because we work at the same place and people talk... a lot. I'm ok with it, and I know its wrong on my part because he has a gf. But I really like this guy. I'm not sure his side, he treats me good and doesn't act weird with me. But hasn't broken up with her. And she treats him badly.

Should I just take what I can get and be happy?

For guys, what is this 2 him? Just sex? More than that?

And why won't he break up with her? I know he's very close 2 her family, but hes constantly fighting with her.

Your thoughts and advice please..

And thankyou in advance =)

BlahBlahQueen

Your mistake was to get involved with him before he dumped the girlfriend. Too obvious! I only get down with OPP when I know I just want a one-night stand. Now you are in the heartwrenching position of being the Other Woman, when you could have just asked him to ditch the gf before it went any further. Sounds like he might have complied, too.

Srop trying to figure out their relationship and if he will leave her. Ask yourself. 1. is this enough for me. If it is then so be it. If not then tell him you want more (be specific here do you want to start dating him, be exclusive or just have him break up with his girlfriend and you guys will see what can happen between the two of you) and that fooling around with him is not an option as long as he's involved.