Gheez I'm dating a man whore!

virginears

Okay... let me explain this a little...

So, I am 20 yrs old and I am a virgin... I haven't done anything... I started dating this 23 yr old guy. He apparently has been around the block more then 20 times so I have heard. So, I am confused as to why he choose me to be with? I mean he likes me alot and everything and has told me that sex is not a big issue for him. He talks about wanting to get settle down and get his life together.

So, I know he obvisouly is with me for me and not to get into my pants, what the worst part is that I am inexpierenced with everything... I mean everything so I told him that and he says its not a big deal.

So, does anyone have any advice or thoughts on this??

exotic_virgin

Hey lovely.... Well first be careful...

But U know the saying opossits attract and he is probibally attracted to u due to the fact that you are different to other girls... Now telll me what was the question again

Okay... so going anonymous (sp?) was impossible... LOL...

So, okay... I don't know why I was super worried about it but I was... He did tell me that he liked me alot, I was awesome, I am not like other girls, and I have a great personality. WE talk alot about things we want to due in months from now so hopefully sex won't be a big issue. I mean I plan on doing it but not yet... I am just waiting for the right time...

bluechocolate

He apparently has been around the block more then 20 times so I have heard.

So you have heard? What does that mean? Has to told you so himself? Big difference between that & listening to rumours & gossip.

It is not my intention it belittle your concerns, but as you grow older & gain more experience yourself you'll come to realise this:

• A persons sexual history should have little or no bearing on their ability to have a successful relationship.

There is so much more to maintaining a relationship with someone than the number of partners they may, or may not, have had in the past.

If you're worried about an STD then he shouldn't have a problem confirming his health, or otherwise, with a quick visit to a clinic. Besides that, when it comes to it, you should be play safe regardless.

He talks about wanting to get settle down and get his life together.

How long have you two been together? If it isn't very long then you should be wary of someone who speaks so soon about settling down.

How long have you been seeing this guy? In regards to him being a manwhore...was this stuff you heard from others or from him? Just curious. 20people seems a bit much and makes me think of stds. So I agree with E_V and think you should be careful. But I'm assuming that you're wanting to have sex with him. So...

I wouldn't worry about not having as much experience. I'm sure he'll be able to show you a couple of things. ;)

He told my best friend that he has been with 27 girls. He said he didn't want to tell me because he thoguht it would intimated me.

He told me if I wanted to know anything about his past just ask. I really don't want to know. He told me he has been check for STDs so he is all clean. That is a good thing.

We have only been together for almost a month. He talks about settling down but not right away he just talks about the future and what he wants to do with his life. It's not something that scares me. He just wants to get his life in order soon. Why should I be wary of that though? Is that not a bad sign?

bluechocolate

He talks about settling down but not right away he just talks about the future and what he wants to do with his life. It's not something that scares me. He just wants to get his life in order soon. Why should I be wary of that though? Is that not a bad sign?

If he's just talking about it in a general way as to what he wants to do in his future - then fine - no harm in that.

I thought maybe it was wanting to settle down with you. One month is nowhere near enough time to come to a decision like that. I don't even think it's enough time to come to a decision to be dating exclusively!

We met each other in the beginning of november. So, we have been hanging out since then. We started dating in the middle of december. So basically we got to know eachother for about a month before we started dating. Which was a really good idea. He wants our relationship to be exclusive. I'm for it. He has introduced me to alot of his friends all ready and He wants me to go met his parents soon and he wants to met mine.

He hasn't talkbed about future plans with me other then celebrating my 21st bday, or going to certain concerts and stuff.