I'm scared to talk to him about our relationship...

thegirlnextdoor

thegirlnextdoor

My boyfriend are usually really great togther. Have a great time together, we laugh alot and we are generally just playful. But when there is a problem I feel like I can't talk to him about it. He shuts off. It is always too late at night, or too early in the morning, or he needs to do something else, or there is something tv. And none of these excuses seem good enough to me. I think our relationship is too great and means too much not to talk about the problems we have when we have them. I know that he loves me, that's not in question. But for some reason he doesn't like to talk about problems that he has with anyone with the person he has them with. When I try to calmly broach the subject he gets really defensive and upset. So it never ends well, usually it ends in tears. I don't know what to do, I need some advice. Is there anything I could do or say?

exotic_virgin

What kinda problems... I mean if he they are petty let them go.. But if its te way he treats you etc... Well... I dont know the problem... Maybe if you explained... People would be able to help u more... Cause u can commnicate in varies ways... And if one way does not work try another way...

i dont see why you should make his problems about other ppl your problems unless they are affecting the relationship a great deal. if he wants to open up to you about them he will in his own time...you shouldnt be trying to pry into something your not allowed to at the moment.

i would just leaave it alone and enjoy the good times, you know that curiousity killed the cat and this might just kill your relationship.