only if i had freinds who can set me up

joel

i'm not sure about u guys but i think i going to make more guy freinds-the type that gets gilrs or has a gf-no mor eloner, quiet, vid games, introver guys as freinds-those are the type i usuallt hang with and its been a disaster when it comes to dating for me . 24 no gf ever yea lol truth. so saddd

i think most of the time couples meet through freinds-they set em uo and all. i really don't think meetin through the internet onlne would ever work, school is hard too-i mean when is there a chacne for both of u to chat-and she might be taken too right. but with freinds its easy they now u both are single and looking.

i just have to make freinds with guys that are able to help and also have freinds that are girls. i wonder. i think as i get older and older its going be soo much harder-all the good ones will be taken and i'll be just a single old man living by myself-i would hate that.

most girls from what i hear start dating like at 18 or even younger- i wasted too much time. before i had messy long hair , thick glasses, low selfesteem and confidence-i changed-gym, wearing nicer too

a good wingman may not know anyone to set you up with, but will go out on a limb to help you search while drinking in a club.

At 24, I assume you're in college... which is, in my opinion the BEST place to meet people! Think about how many people re-locate to go to school. January is a new semester, and there will be tons of girls who are adapting to a new environment, and would love to have a friend to show them around campus, make them feel less awkward, and potentially become more. As you walk from class to class, pay attention to other people in your path of travel... everyone is going to the same classes from the same classes, so you will start to recognize faces.... Look for a girl who's always walking to class alone... all you have to do is shoot her a smile when you see her.... eventually turn it into a 'hi'.... then she becomes a familiar face... you're bound to run into her somewhere else in the college.... "hey, you're that girl I always run into on Monday mornings.".... try it....

If that doesn't work, keep your eye open at lunch time for girls who are eating alone.... usually a good sign that she's new, or also having trouble meeting people. Ask if you can join her.... if nothing else, you will have most likely made her day.