I finally found girl i love

lover not a fighter

lover not a fighter

hi im 18 and i never really loved anyone b4, but now i met girl in school and every quality i can think of that i like in a girl she has it. shes the only girl who is everything i can dream of. at first i thought she looked easy to talk to, so i talked to her and she was so nice and sweet plus she is also beautiful and perfect. we have become friends and the sad part is she likes me a lot and we connect. i say its sad because i found out she is already with a different boy whom she knows far better and a lot more fun 2 b honest.

i know u might say plenty more fish in sea but none like this. i know im too picky but i cant just change this. not only has no other girl the same personality(she is very unique), but no other girl has the same type of looks. some are technically as good looking in terms of features but dont have the same look or smile as she has. and shes so different to talk to also. i almost cried in class when i overheard her talking to him and found out, i held in the tears but my eyes were watery. and if u say wait 4 sum1 else like her well that would take years and years.

That sucks man, Im 18 to and finally found what I would consider to be the best girl ever, never get sick of hanging out with her and we're perfect together. Wait till she ditches the guy shes with now, it wouldnt hurt to become close friends with her now either, good luck.

• Author
lover not a fighter

idk she likes him a lot smiles at him so much and he likes her back. i guess all ther is 2 do now is watch them 2gether and wish i was him.

Forget About Her

Okay, there were 3 things in your post that stood out to me, and I'll address each one individually.

1) The part where you said "2 b honest, he is more fun". That's a first sign of an inferiority/self-esteem complex. Gain some confidence. Work out, start being more social, start improving on your personality, and you'll be able to get any girl you want.

2) Grow some damn balls. Almost crying in class over some girl b/c she was talking about some other high school boy? Good god man, grab your skirt and start improving your mental health. If something like this phases you, your going to have a lot of hardships in life.

3) I know you don't want to hear it, but the whole fish in the sea thing is true. Your in high school bro, this is hardly the end of the line for you. College is a whole other world, and it gets even bigger once you get out of college and start going to clubs, bars, social events, work, etc.

I was with someone for 5 years, lived with her for 4. When she left, I thought it was the end of the world too, until I started TALKING to women. It's like a god damn revelation when you realize there are so many women out there, most of which are sexually frusturated, and you have the tools to fix their problem. STOP CRYING, GRAB YOUR TOOL AND START FIXING!

• Author
lover not a fighter
Okay, there were 3 things in your post that stood out to me, and I'll address each one individually.

1) The part where you said "2 b honest, he is more fun". That's a first sign of an inferiority/self-esteem complex. Gain some confidence. Work out, start being more social, start improving on your personality, and you'll be able to get any girl you want.

2) Grow some damn balls. Almost crying in class over some girl b/c she was talking about some other high school boy? Good god man, grab your skirt and start improving your mental health. If something like this phases you, your going to have a lot of hardships in life.

3) I know you don't want to hear it, but the whole fish in the sea thing is true. Your in high school bro, this is hardly the end of the line for you. College is a whole other world, and it gets even bigger once you get out of college and start going to clubs, bars, social events, work, etc.

I was with someone for 5 years, lived with her for 4. When she left, I thought it was the end of the world too, until I started TALKING to women. It's like a god damn revelation when you realize there are so many women out there, most of which are sexually frusturated, and you have the tools to fix their problem. STOP CRYING, GRAB YOUR TOOL AND START FIXING!

I dont think u understand me. I dont have any problem with the whole talking 2 women thing i talked 2 her didnt i? i cud get a girlfriend easily if i wanted, i dont want "a girlfriend" i want her. i am good looking & attractive i dont really have inferiority complex. when i said hes more fun i meant he makes people laugh a lot and is more fun 2 b around. i never said im no good. im just stating the facts wats point in fooling myself?

and i rarely cry except 4 now, i didnt even cry wen my dad died. ive gone thru beatings as a kid without shedding a tear. but this is different 2 anything ever.