Both Me And My Bestfriend Need Help

Superfly

Hello

(I am 20 and she is 19.) I am in a very confusing spot. I have had a great relationship with my best friend for about 2 years now. She understands me and knows me better then sometimes I do it seems. But here lately we have both been talkin about the future and what it holds for us. we both beleive that we could marry each other and it would be the greatest thing that could ever happen to us. We are both on the same page when it comes to everything about marrage and everything that happens with it including how it would be to how we would live. I truly feel that this is true and have never felt this way towards someone. I have had chances to get with other girls but no one else attracts me and if I did get with anyone else it would feel like I was cheating on her. Our relationship has been pretty much like we are goin out (with out the holding hands and everything) and people are always complimenting us on how good we look together. I wish you knew her so you would know she is smart, funny, beautiful, and caring along with so much more. I seriously view her as the perfect girl. she makes me a better person it feels like. And love her so much as well as my family which is a big plus cause my family is really close. I would die for her and give her anything that I could. and she feels the same for me. Anyways (sorry to get sidetracked) we have been talkin of a relationship as in dating and we are both for it. I know this sounds great and everything but and this is a big but. There is one problem I cant see myself going beyond kissing her (and thats not including making out) just regular kissing and I can only see that because about a month ago I told her to stand up and give me a kiss. she was like "what" with a wierd face. and I chickened out and then she wanted to and had to talk me into it lol. she feels the same also about this subject. what should we do? go for it and start dating or hang back and see if we ever feel the passion for more than just a kiss. I am perplexed about this and so is she. my whole thing is I am afraid that this is my only chance for this perfect girl and to be happy for the rest of my life.

Please help me