Threesome

killerlooks

Hi: My b/f mentioned that a fantasy of his is to have a threesome. I am not into women but I think that I am willing to give it a try as long as he is only sexual with me. Do you think this is a good idea. Will he have a different opinion of me after or can this affect or relationship. I would only want to try this once. btw he has never asked me to do this.

RainyDayWoman
Hi: My b/f mentioned that a fantasy of his is to have a threesome. I am not into women but I think that I am willing to give it a try as long as he is only sexual with me. Do you think this is a good idea. Will he have a different opinion of me after or can this affect or relationship. I would only want to try this once. btw he has never asked me to do this.

how do you have a threesome if he's only sexual with you? like , he'll be there and you and the chick fool around and he only does stuff with you?

if you're not into women and he can't touch another woman, it seems to make little sense to have a threesome. it's sounds like a disaster waiting to happen and you'll both be eating bitter pie.

maybe some people won't agree with me here, but it sounds like you would be serving yourself a selfish fantasy but you pretend it's more about your boyfriend...like you're doing him some huge favour by letting him watch while you fool around with someone else who happens to be female.

i wonder if this is for real.

slubberdegullion

A threesome with two women is almost every guy's fantasy. I mean, what red-blooded hormonal fellow wouldn't like two babes all over him?

The reality, though, is usually somewhat different. don't ask me how I know this, ok?

As you pointed out, there is usually a jealousy factor which rears it's head (no pun intended) either during or afterwards. Also, there are 3 sets of arms and legs, which means lots of knees and elbows moving around. A knee thrust into the hip or an elbow popped into an eye is not really conducive to a romantic setting.

It also doesn't end after the session is over. Jealousy can continue to be an issue, to the detriment of your relationship with him and with the other woman.

Besides, sometimes wanting is better than having.

Trust me on this.

I am not into women but I think that I am willing to give it a try as long as he is only sexual with me.

I'd only be having sex with a woman if I personally wanted to have sex with one, not to please someone else.

Will he have a different opinion of me after or can this affect or relationship.

Only do it if you both are fully interested in it, and not doing it to make the other person happy. It's going to alter any serious relationship if either of you has issues with jealousy or can't separate sex from emotional involvement.

Anyway, as he hasn't asked you do this in reality, just let him enjoy his fantasies, or watch movies together depicting those scenarios.

Video's are better, enjoy that.

The thing is fantasy is just that and unless you're both ready and talked about the negative side of doing a threesome, it will change the relationship. How are you guaranteed that it will only be once? Who would you pick? A stranger or someone you know? Man or woman, maybe both, different times? Jealously will be an issue, and hurt feelings - Competition etc... Really think long and hard if you plan on following through.

[/b

I personally don't like the fact of sharing my man with noone!! I am selfish when it comes to my man and im very jealous so i know i would never let a threesome happen!! I am not into women either so that would be another factor i rather have a man than a women !! So no threesome in my future.. I think that if you decide to have a threesome with your b/f i hope this doesn't runi your relationship and he fall for the other girl !!This has been known to happen be careful!! Good Luck

Only way I would ever have one is if I am single. I'm not single anymore so therefore it won't happen.

Earlier in life I thought maybe if I was away on holidays and the opportunity came up, why not try it? Being 34 years old, and with someone for 13 years now, I can't ever see it happening. I don't want anyone else touching him nor touching me.

I don't want anyone else touching him nor touching me.

My thoughts exactly wwiu!!!Thats my man and only mine !!!lol