when the calling stops!

Lishy

Tell me this ...........

Can you make someone miss you?

If they are used to you always calling first and they always seem happy to hear from you and meet up with you, and you suddenly stop will they care?

Anyone been in this position? If so what happened?

oh we would be here all day if I elablorated!!!! lol

Basically, it started out (er were LD) where he would do all the calling ALL the time....then somehow I ended up calling all the time and he would not call me first anymore. He always said he was soooo busy....so instead of doing all the work all the time. I stopped. I would call EVERYDAY, so after 2 days of not calling, he would call and ask what was wrong and why I nvere called anymore. In the beginning, this got him back on track.....however, after a while it was back to me calling all the time again....some things do not stick....bottom line....if a guy is into you, you should not have to chase him around. He should WANT to call you

• Author

I agree hon I just feel he is so used to me calling him that he doesnt think to call me first

Its true if he was into me I would know about it - So out with the old and in with the new and screw him eh hahahhaha

His loss!!!!!!!

RecordProducer
If they are used to you always calling first and they always seem happy to hear from you and meet up with you, and you suddenly stop will they care?

I think if you're talking about a guy you were dating not someone who was merely your friend then the logic is: if he never called you then he probably doesn't care and was using you for friendship or sex whenever you were in the mood. When a guy is interested he calls the lady and shows her how much he cares.

If you have stopped calling him, he may miss your company/sex/chasing him and call you, but that still won't mean he is in love with you. In any case, you should continue to not call him and thus try to change the type of relationship you've had. You might start everything all ovr again if both of you are interested in a real relationship. Let HIM call you from now on.

hey lishy... i wouldnt try to play that game cuz it can VERY QUICKLY turn on ya... he can think u have lost interest in him and he wont bother, or will go elsewhere for his compassion fix *rubs nose*... just tell him u want him to call u more often cuz ur phone bill is off the hook (no pun intended)...cheers