being kissed on the neck

winegirl869

does a kiss on the neck mean anything ?? even if its done lightly ??

is it a sign of affection or telling them i want you ?

Sign of affection.

I love it when that happens. It sends chills up and down my spin. I want to melt.

does a kiss on the neck mean anything ?? even if its done lightly ??

is it a sign of affection or telling them i want you ?

yes, it means he wants you.

it is my achilles heel :love:

it is my achilles heel :love:

Really JS. I love being kissed and licked on my neck with lots of breathing in my ears. Really gets me going.:love::bunny:

Uh oh...

I was wondering the same thing recently, cause one of my friends did that. I decided it probably didn't mean anything. I'd feel really bad if it did mean something.

For me, kissing a woman on the neck means mean I want her.

A kiss on the cheek would mean affection.

Agreed, kiss on the forehead would also be affection.

Neck is definitely "I want you".

Really JS. I love being kissed and licked on my neck with lots of breathing in my ears. Really gets me going.:love::bunny:

:laugh: Great well I'm the best ear biter around so maybe we should just make out :lmao::p

(JS has a feeling that this will turn into one of those sex threads that gets pulled by the mods)

Uh oh...

I was wondering the same thing recently, cause one of my friends did that. I decided it probably didn't mean anything. I'd feel really bad if it did mean something.

Did he just miss? :laugh:

Yeah, you're in trouble unless he's just REALLY uncoordinated.

Oh MY does this mean if I like being kissed on the kneck that I just want to get laid all the time??

Good grief!

Uh oh...

He didn't miss. He was definitely sending you a message. Hope your up to telling him how you feel.:(

Did he just miss? :laugh:

Yeah, you're in trouble unless he's just REALLY uncoordinated.

Well, I was drinking, but he was 100% sober and I don't think he's that uncoordinated... :(

Agreed, kiss on the forehead would also be affection.

Neck is definitely "I want you".

Neck is definitely "I want you" but kiss on the forehead can also mean "I really love you"....http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t67628/?highlight=forehead...or it can mean "hey kid sis you're sweet" depends on who it's coming from.

Hope your up to telling him how you feel.:(

Well, I think he knows by now, cause I'm somewhat involved with his friend. I feel bad now. :( I hope you guys are wrong.

Well, I was drinking, but he was 100% sober and I don't think he's that uncoordinated... :(

:( Well he was either trying to take advantage of your inebriated state in which case he's a big jerk...but I don't think that's the case. I think that he has feelings for you and was making his move. Either way, you need to discuss this with him. ;)

Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. Just be honest with him. I sincerely hope that we are wrong too!

slubberdegullion
Oh MY does this mean if I like being kissed on the kneck that I just want to get laid all the time??

mutters to self, stay strong, slubb, stay strong...

slubberdegullion
...you need to discuss this with him. ;)

Oh, I don't think so. It happened once, at a party. Unless it's something that happens frequently, or you suspect he has ulterior motives, I wouldn't give it much more thought. He's probably embarassed about it anyway, so best just to let it go.

Not at all, pad.

That I want a woman whose neck I am kissing does not

necessarily mean I want to have sex with her at that

moment. Just that we are beyond the lips and onwards

towards other things that are outside of her shirt (the

ears for example – yummy) :).

Sometimes it leads to more, other times not. Results

vary.

Oh, I don't think so. It happened once, at a party. Unless it's something that happens frequently, or you suspect he has ulterior motives, I wouldn't give it much more thought. He's probably embarassed about it anyway, so best just to let it go.

Um, if my boyfriend's friend did that to me it would need to be discussed. If her boyfriend finds out without the air being cleared between them then the s*** will hit the fan.

..but I don't think that's the case. I think that he has feelings for you and was making his move. Either way, you need to discuss this with him. ;)

Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. Just be honest with him.

I agree with JS. I think he was being affectionate with you. Attempting to show you he likes you and is interested in you.

I agree you need to talk with him about the situation.

Excuse me Slubber are you flirting with me?? :bunny::D:o:love:

I think that is most definitely a "kiss on the neck" and I'm never wrong. Well, maybe just once.:p

I think that is most definitely a "kiss on the neck" and I'm never wrong. Well, maybe just once.:p

padameckla is going on 3 1/2 months with no lovin... Maybe thats why those neck kisses melt me.. :o