women are crazy

confusoid

here is a question...

but first, an amusing story... so i meet this gal a few weeks ago... my type, etc. i see her at work regularly, and i proceed to flirt with her and eventually ask her out. when i ask her out (for a coffee), she kind of ignores the subject at the time... but emails me about it later and asks me to go. instead of coffee, we end up going for dinner. after, i ask her out for a second date but she stares at me and tells me she is "confused" and has a boyfriend. kind of funny actually, it comes right out of left field, though a bit embarrasing at the time.

anyway, my question is: are women completely nuts? c'mon if a guy asks you out for a coffee, don't you have an inkling that he may be asking you out on a date??? i mean, since when do guys ask girls out completely platonically.

also, if you've been chatting with someone on many occasions over a few weeks time, wouldn't you have mentioned your significant other - especially after being asked out by that person? it's not like you need to wear a sticker on your forehead but i feel like i'm missing something here. i feel kind of guilty but i really can't think of what i did wrong...

This very much sounds like what happened to me!! If u r interested u may want to check out this link, but it's very very long though:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t71209/

to make a long story short, i met this woman in a train and we had a good conversation the first time around. one thing lead to another, we met for lunches, dinners, ballgames, movies, etc.. she even took me to her apartment. i asked for her number and she gave it to me. almost everyday she text messages me... all said and done, i came to know just last sunday that she has a boy-friend!!!! this was nearly after hanging out for more than 2 months!!! she never ever mentioned about that guy!!! i accidentally came to know of it.

i got burnt and learnt my lesson.. it was very clear that she was hiding her boyfriend from me for some reason!!! i have no idea... i asked her casually about why she never told about her bf and she told that it was "on again, off again". whatever!!!! only the ladies can explain this!!!!

Women, why do u do this? what benefit r u getting by not talking about ur boyfriends?

First of all, don't stereotype. Not all women are the same.

Yes, men do ask women out for platonic "dates".

She should have been upfront with you about the boyfriend situation, but maybe she assumed you already knew.

Women are crazy. I think. Being one of them. The best thing to do is accept the craziness I think.

hi

jokes aside, can u tell how would u feel if a man did the same thing to u? won't u feel cheated? won't u call the guy is a jerk or a**hole?

We probably would, but the point is, it's the INDIVIDUAL, not the whole gender.

People behave differently, and have different morals. There really are many decent men and women out there, so lumping them all together with the losers isn't quite fair.

it's just that some haven't evolved as far as others

ha ha ha.. i love it :D

good explanation!

Oops..guess I edited that line out...lol

True though...we're called humans, it's just that some have evolved more than others