Turn of events .. more then expected

SugarWereGoinDown

SugarWereGoinDown

Hey you might remember me from a previous post "Need advice.. Never had a GF" A girl had a crush on me shes lil over a year older then me. Iv grown to enjoy talking to her. I said i was going to vist her lunch table the following monday.

Well on sunday i was going to the mall and to a coincidence she was working at one of the stores i shop in. I went up to her and went to greet her with a kiss on the cheek .. she went for my lips but is till kissed her on the cheek. I shopped around talked to her and bought some clothes and said i was goign to be back. I went to kiss her on the cheek again and she went for my lips. I still avoided them. (Mistake?)

I shopped around for a while hung out with her on her break bought her a drink. Then i waited for ehr to get out of work. She gave me a ride home and then i kissed her on the lips .. Just a goodbye not a passionate one..

keep in mind this is the first time we hung out but iv been talking to her for a week...im 16 btw , just had to throw that in there

Did i play it well?

Awww, so cute :love: See these are the threads I like to see. Happy endings. I think it's ok that you missed the kiss que the first time, sometimes you can be surprised by these things when you're first starting out and aren't used to reading other people yet. You kissed her before you left so you're on the right track.

She's interested. Ask her out on a date. Yay, I'm really happy for ya :)

• Author
SugarWereGoinDown

Its weird to ask her out on a date because like shes the one driving not me lol i cant !! Any good ideas for a first date .. place? What should i do?

I could only imagine it...

Me:Want to go out sometime?

Her: Sure where

Me: We can go see a movie and have Dinner

Her: SOunds good

Me: Ok what time will you pick me up?

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME I hate not being able to drive LAME LAME LAME

It doesn't matter if she's the one driving, you should still ask her. Just ask her if she'd like to do something (specific) sometime (specific).

You can go for a classic like go to dinner or go to the movies or the park. You can just ask her to do something that you both like to do...what do you two talk about?

• Author
SugarWereGoinDown

Just whatever comes up... what time she has work, hows her classes going, what shes into etc...

Shes really shy btw i went to her lunch table yesterday and she didnt look at me once.. and her friends tell me she enjoys singingbut on the ride home her favorite song came on and she didnt sing one word!!

Seriously kiddo, this is the biggest no brainer that I've ever heard. Ask her out.

If she's into singing maybe go to Karaoke...except that she's shy, so maybe save that one for a later date. How about a concert? Just pick something that you two would want to do with or without the other one and you'll have a good time.

she wants you, and i'm not sure it can get anymore obvious without her pulling you pants down. so what if you don't drive; if thats really whats holding you back perhaps you can agree to meet her someplace. and if she's as gorgeous as you say, i'm sure you won't object to climbing into her car later.

This girl wants you. It is that simple.

I know your problem well. You can't imagine why this girl would be attracted to you so you cannot accept that she is. Don't let your panic and self-loathing win -- otherwise you will end up like me! And girls really will stop finding you attractive. Not to put too much pressure on you but, if you don't start to accept, now, that you are loveable, you risk eventually making yourself unloveable.

• Author
SugarWereGoinDown
I know your problem well. You can't imagine why this girl would be attracted to you so you cannot accept that she is.

Wow you read me like a book

I have really good friends .. they are givin me pointers and stuff and my best girlfriends were on cheering with her so they help me out so much..

I actually take some credit because iv been so patient waiting for a girl to like me and me having interest in a girl. Time finally came feels good.. but its so hard