"That totally turns me on...."

SmallWonder

Okay. This guy I have been talking to was calling at irregular intervals and then when we would talk, he would say, "I'll call Thursday or Friday." Then those days would roll around and no phone call.

I called him about a car repair and we started chatting about other things, and he said he would call me that Sunday. I was like, "That's fine, don't worry about it." Because by now I know not to hold my breath.

We keep talking and he's just driving me nuts with all his indecision - I want to see you but I'm so busy, what about this day but not that day, etc.

Finally, I say - "How about this. You grow up and then give me a call." I was so angry and felt so DUMB that I like this guy. Seriously, what am I thinking, right?

I end up seeing him out that night I tell him to grow up. I about DIE and he smiles and is like "Hiiiiii."

I said, "Sorry about the way I spoke to you on the phone." But I wasn't sorry I said it. Just for the tone of voice I used.

And he says, "IDon't you worry - it totally turned me on. I need someone who is going to push my buttons."

I was speachless. I left him alone with his group of guy friends but said good-bye at the end of the night.

Now how do I proceed???? What do I do?

Would a guy say this if he wanted me to leave him alone?

Just tell him to not say he is going to call you if he isn't. He shouldn't even have to say "Ill call you this day or that day" He should just call when he does. Maybe he is a busy guy. I don't think that was fair for you to say what you did. Maybe he actually has a life and things that he needs to do. I agree with you though I hate when a girl flakes out on things or seems to be busy all the time, but if she says to me that we will hang out a certain day and then calls and flakes out then that pisses me off. Its really your call on this one.

He's got you hooked. You can't figure him out and women like the mystery.

He obviously is doing something right because you are posting about him on LS.:)

curiousnycgirl

Well all my answers start with depends - it depends on what you want -

Depends on how he reacted to your "pushing his buttons" - did he pay attention? Did he make and keep a date? If he did - it depends if you want to have to tell the man in your life what to do and be bossy.

Depends if you want a man who will think of you first, not wait for you to tell him, etc.

Really it is still up to you. What do YOU want?